Hello everyone I'm back

Old Oct 24th 2014, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

LoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud of
Default Hello everyone I'm back

Hello all
It's been a while since I've visited. Had some family matters to attend to.
Everything is okay and I am resuming my itinerary for my first UK visit.
Of course I have many questions that I will ask in the next few days.
I hope to visit everywhere from London to Seward's End (ah bet you didn't think I had knowledge about that village huh?).
Anyway, I am looking forward to my England visit.
See you soon.

Old Oct 24th 2014, 8:15 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone I'm back

I've moved your post to our Moving Back to the UK section which seems the most appropriate - the Welcome Inn is really just for first time introductions
Old Oct 24th 2014, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

LoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud of

Okay. It doesn't matter where the post is. I just wanted to say hello.
Old Oct 24th 2014, 4:23 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Since you last visited Brighton Pier has burned down, btw. I remember you were planning to visit it.
Old Oct 24th 2014, 4:27 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Correction, it was Eastbourne pier that burnt down this year.
Old Oct 24th 2014, 4:27 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Why Seward's End?
Old Oct 27th 2014, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

No particular reason except that I want to explore every corner of the country.
If there are other more interesting villages, please let me know.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:31 am
Was in Canada, now home.

There are several thousand villages in England. How many do you want to know about?
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:14 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Editha
There are several thousand villages in England. How many do you want to know about?
Lanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliog ogogoch springs to mind
Old Oct 27th 2014, 8:34 am
Was in Canada, now home.

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I don't see why, since it is in Wales.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Old Oct 27th 2014, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Thousands? Oh my
Just throw some names out and I'll start doing more research.
I am sure they are appealing in their own little way.

I'm sorry to read that a pier burned down. Was it as exciting as Brighton?

Old Oct 27th 2014, 4:23 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Villages_in_England_by_county
The research may take you a while.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 7:01 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoveFortheUK
No particular reason except that I want to explore every corner of the country.
If there are other more interesting villages, please let me know.
Originally Posted by Editha
Originally Posted by LoveFortheUK
Thousands? Oh my
Just throw some names out and I'll start doing more research.
I am sure they are appealing in their own little way.

I'm sorry to read that a pier burned down. Was it as exciting as Brighton?

Wyre Piddle
Bishops Itchington
Crapstone
Fanny Barks
Scratchy Bottom
Nobs End
Titlington Mount
Licky End
Hole Bottom

And if you want to go further afield than England:

Brokenwind (Scotland)
Splott (Wales)
Old Oct 28th 2014, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

My mother was posted to HMS Middle Wallop during the war and was put on a charge when she did not turn up, thinking it was a joke.
So Nether Wallop must be worth a visit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.