'The' flat

Old Jul 27th 2016, 11:14 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'The' flat

Originally Posted by BEVS
& me and MrBEVS.

Well done is all I can say .

I think it will look better with windows.
Oh my wordy yes indeedy, Ms and MrBEVS would be most welcome.

Good point about the windows - I knew I should have brought my swag with me from Oz
Old Jul 29th 2016, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Helen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Oh.
My.
G-d.

I'm envious, looks beautiful.

Norfolk is nice, but I'm beginning to see what Friedrich Engels meant by "the idiocy of rural life."
More details, please!
I'd just come back round to the idea of moving to Norfolk after almost buying a house in N. Ireland.... (husband is getting cold feet, saying N'orn Ireland gets too much rain).
Old Jul 29th 2016, 2:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Your new home looks fabulous SOS. For us a water view is a must...there is always something different to see all year round.

I like the 'Pool and Scousers. Scousers get a bad rap...the ones I know are salt of the earth. My husband is a Woolyback...born and raised in Runcorn.
Old Jul 29th 2016, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Woolybacks rock
Old Aug 4th 2016, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Freshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond reputeFreshwhyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Helen1964
More details, please!
I'd just come back round to the idea of moving to Norfolk after almost buying a house in N. Ireland.... (husband is getting cold feet, saying N'orn Ireland gets too much rain).
But its sooooo affordable !
Old Aug 4th 2016, 10:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Your new home looks fabulous SOS. For us a water view is a must...there is always something different to see all year round.

I like the 'Pool and Scousers. Scousers get a bad rap...the ones I know are salt of the earth. My husband is a Woolyback...born and raised in Runcorn.
Thanks Jerseygirl - I never thought in a million years I'd get to live so close to the water, it would be way beyond our means in Australia.

What a lovely thing to hear about Scousers and I totally agree. Wools are great people too! Although we're in New Brighton for now, we'll eventually move over to Liverpool. Scouse doesn't say much but I know he's pining for the place.
Old Aug 4th 2016, 10:45 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Freshwhyte
My mom inherited a listed property in Bute when her great aunt passed and she tried doing it as a holiday home and it was an absolute nightmare dealing with agencies and then found out work needed to be done but needed to go through the council first, eventually she became so fed up she sold it at below market to get it out of her hair.

I love the updates the developer is posting, it really is a great way to see your investment being built, day over day
Sorry your mum had such a hard time with the Bute property Listed buildings are so bloody hard to get any works approved for.

Re the updates - yes it's good to have the time lapse camera, although my blood pressure goes up when work stops for a week or more, as it has on several occasions. Was worse when we were stuck in Oz - we paid our deposit in 2013 - the development was supposed to be completed in mid-2015 but it's only been this year that work has really begun. We've had to put more money in as well. As I said (whinged) earlier, it's been a very stressful thing!