A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:28 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by DIMO8
An here's another

LLangollen in North Wales
Me and the dog have been in that one !!!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Aw shucks Pants...you've really gone and done it again!!

I wanna go home!!!!

Thanks for sharing those gorgeous piccies. I always knew England had some beautiful places and looking at those just confirms that in those few areas you showed us, there was more beauty, history and heritage than the whole of Oz has to offer.

Oh, Wildmark, ...go crawl back under your stone mate. I just hope you are a hell of a lot more understanding to your wife when you EVENTUALLY get here and start living, God help her if ever she decides she wants to go home.
But what if HE can't stand it there

When we come back, we probably cant afford anymore any of the expensive holidays, but I don't care, there is so much to see in the UK..
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eurotramp
I just like to concentrate on positive things...live is to short.
errr ok!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pants
sorry to those who maybe enjoyed the piccies but as you can see WILDMARK...or I like to call him by a personal name beginning with W and ending in R had decided to yet again trash the thread....!!!! good old Mark....lets give him a round of applause...!!!!!

Oh thank you for being so...whats the word ooooopps cant say it on here
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:33 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildmark
Oh thank you for being so...whats the word ooooopps cant say it on here
I can understand you wanting to leave mate .... I've been to Preston :scared:
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:33 am
muddy member

downshifter is on a distinguished road

Ah... if England was all like those pics eh?

For a moment then Mark I thought that was a place I used to pass on the train into Melbourne, and then I realised it was the UK!

I presume you know that there are some right dumps in the wonderful world of Oz as well as in the UK?

God forbid your wife if she gets homesick again as I can't see you being off any support to her. Get back to the business of emigrating mate and p!ss off out of this forum. People here don't need you taking digs at them. Than god the others here offer great support to homesick people.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:50 am
Seasoned Maritimer

... and so ends another aspiring good natured thread, oh well.....
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:56 am
muddy member

downshifter is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tangram

Just had to say it! And since when were any of Marks comments good natured?

Back to the pictures...fantastic Pants and everyone.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:00 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by downshifter

That wasnt directed at you downshifter just 'coz it was posted after yours.

Anyone like to one of near my house ? why oh why am I attempting to give that up ?!?!?!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Why should the thread end just because someone posted an alternate to the fantasy England pics???

Why get so defensive and nasty, both views exist deal with it!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Aw shucks Pants...you've really gone and done it again!!

I wanna go home!!!!

Thanks for sharing those gorgeous piccies. I always knew England had some beautiful places and looking at those just confirms that in those few areas you showed us, there was more beauty, history and heritage than the whole of Oz has to offer.

Oh, Wildmark, ...go crawl back under your stone mate. I just hope you are a hell of a lot more understanding to your wife when you EVENTUALLY get here and start living, God help her if ever she decides she wants to go home.

I will
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by downshifter

..BUT NOT ILL NATURED!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

That wasnt directed at you downshifter just 'coz it was posted after yours.

Anyone like to one of near my house ? why oh why am I attempting to give that up ?!?!?!
Yes..bring it on I think Bath and surrounding are absolutely beautiful

Last edited by eurotramp; Sep 29th 2005 at 11:26 am.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:47 am
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

Oh what a wonderful thing those rose tinted glasses are eh?

Face reality the reason's most of you left the UK for are still there, if fact there worse!
Yer well good luck when you get to OZ and dont forget to take you rose tinted glasses off before you go if you are not there already.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:49 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Why should the thread end just because someone posted an alternate to the fantasy England pics???

Why get so defensive and nasty, both views exist deal with it!
erm, my picture is 500 yards from my house so I guess its not a fantasy.

I'm not defensive ( or nasty ), none of my comments have been, I just understood what the thread was about mate. Anyone can post smart alec comments on any thread, its very easy to do with any post - the trick is to have the self control not to. The post is just letting people see other posters photos thats all - its not a debate on how good or bad the UK is, nobody is saying or has said that anywhere on this thread.

This is looking in the other direction towards Bath Rugby ground through the trees on the left....a very pleasant route to watch a great game of rugby
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-pbridge-weir.jpg  

Last edited by Tangram; Sep 29th 2005 at 11:55 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.