Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Broadchurch and Other UK TV Programs

Broadchurch and Other UK TV Programs

Old Apr 9th 2013, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Broadchurch

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Gosh, after last nights episode I'm even more confused myself. LOL. Tom is looking even more guilty as is Susan..and what's the deal with her dog? Guess I'll just have to keep watching and be as surprised as everyone else when they announce who the killer is !
So, I just watched it! Have to say that I had been wondering whether it was Paul just trying to fill the pews. but now it looks like a red herring. Not a clue now
Old Apr 9th 2013, 6:43 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
So, I just watched it! Have to say that I had been wondering whether it was Paul just trying to fill the pews. but now it looks like a red herring. Not a clue now
For some reason I never thought it was the Vicar. LOL Probably because he played Rory in Dr Who and Rory would NEVER do something like that.

I'm still leaning towards Tom, and I think that Susan is probably a red herring too. Only 2 episodes to go though and we'll ALL know, although from what I read even the cast were shocked when they found out who the killer was..
Old Apr 9th 2013, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason I never thought it was the Vicar. LOL Probably because he played Rory in Dr Who and Rory would NEVER do something like that.

I'm still leaning towards Tom, and I think that Susan is probably a red herring too. Only 2 episodes to go though and we'll ALL know, although from what I read even the cast were shocked when they found out who the killer was..
You're right, Rory would never do something like that Susan must be a red herring too. Tom? I don't know...Poor doggie
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:03 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

You're right, Rory would never do something like that Susan must be a red herring too. Tom? I don't know...Poor doggie
Tom was very suspicious with deleting all those messages and files AND he turned around and said 'Danny wasn't my friend - I hated him'.

Poor doggie..although thankfully it didn't show him firing the crossbow.

OMG I can barely stand to wait until next Monday. lol
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1
I wasn't too sure about the first episode, but I have now been drawn in and I am quite enjoying it.
I've only seen the first episode and I wasn't too impressed...in fact I've forgotten what it was about. I may watch it again given the comments in this thread.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tom was very suspicious with deleting all those messages and files AND he turned around and said 'Danny wasn't my friend - I hated him'.

Poor doggie..although thankfully it didn't show him firing the crossbow.

OMG I can barely stand to wait until next Monday. lol
Nah, again too much info. Can't be him. Has to be someone you completely don't suspect - like DT maybe?!

I am having a difficult time reading the ITV and BBC TV guides online. Is there a way to print them off?
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:18 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I've only seen the first episode and I wasn't too impressed...in fact I've forgotten what it was about. I may watch it again given the comments in this thread.
Oh gosh... I can't imagine not liking it, but that's just me. I was hooked from the first episode Next I've got to watch 'The Politician's Husband' also staring David Tennant. I wasn't too thrilled with 'Spies of Warsaw', but there you go.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Try it again. I think it's brilliant!
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:19 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Nah, again too much info. Can't be him. Has to be someone you completely don't suspect - like DT maybe?!

I am having a difficult time reading the ITV and BBC TV guides online. Is there a way to print them off?
Gosh wouldn't THAT be a shocker..lol, except the murder occurred before he came to Broadchurch but I guess that doesn't mean anything.. how about the mother???? The sister??? The sister's boyfriend??? Darn, it could be EVERYONE !!

I don't know about the BBC TV guides, but I will check and let you know
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=WhoFan63;10649837]Oh gosh... I can't imagine not liking it, but that's just me. I was hooked from the first episode Next I've got to watch 'The Politician's Husband' also staring David Tennant. I wasn't too thrilled with 'Spies of Warsaw', but there you go. [/QUOTE

Did Politician's Husband start already? Must have a look for that. Thanks for looking into the guides for me
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:24 pm
Yorkshire Lass

[QUOTE=perthhomeschool;10649847]
Oh gosh... I can't imagine not liking it, but that's just me. I was hooked from the first episode Next I've got to watch 'The Politician's Husband' also staring David Tennant. I wasn't too thrilled with 'Spies of Warsaw', but there you go. [/QUOTE

Did Politician's Husband start already? Must have a look for that. Thanks for looking into the guides for me
No it's not started yet...it starts in May I think it said, so hopefully I will be there and can watch it LIVE on the telly.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:28 pm
Yorkshire Lass

[QUOTE=perthhomeschool;10649847]
Oh gosh... I can't imagine not liking it, but that's just me. I was hooked from the first episode Next I've got to watch 'The Politician's Husband' also staring David Tennant. I wasn't too thrilled with 'Spies of Warsaw', but there you go. [/QUOTE

Try going to: http://www.freesat.co.uk/what-you-get/tvguide and see if you can view the guide any better. So far I haven't found a way to download because it's constantly updating as the time goes past. But hope it helps.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

http://tveasy.co.uk/cgi/ontv.cgi?London
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:38 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
You ROCK !!! Can't access ALL the channels, but so long as it's got BBC and ITV I'm happy.. lol

Last edited by WhoFan63; Apr 9th 2013 at 7:41 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
Thank you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.