Beautiful scenes of the UK

Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:04 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful scenes of the UK

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Oh trust me nb, I intend to!! I think a lot of folk in the UK are stuck in a rut; content to moan and complain about the state of the place but they're not prepared to see it for its beauty.

I have mates here from Aberdeenshire and they reckon it's "Gods Country" up there. I would love to travel and see the highlands and tour Edinburgh, especially for the Tatoo.
Edinburgh is really lovely. Bad memories of it though cos we went up for a rugby league final and lost to bloody Wigan

There are some lovely little towns on the way up there too - we stayed at Moffat which is really pretty.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:12 am

ShozInOz is an unknown quantity at this point

South Hants pics.
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-elissa-august-2006-3-.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-elissa-july-2006-43-.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-elissa-june-2006-35-.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

View from my bedroom window in the spring

G
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-0122s.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:19 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
And your leaving that for this
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:21 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
And your leaving that for this
Oh no.

I intend to keep it but to live there for a while

I will come back if I don't like it.....want to live closer to our son for a while.

G
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:24 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

G
You serious? You lucky beggar!! Am so jealous
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:25 am
Bitter and twisted

Here is a winter one

G
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-0020s.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:28 am
Bitter and twisted

And a sunrise from the same window

G
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-sunrise-26-01-004.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
What do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on ffs.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing the pictures they are lovely. I really enjoyed them.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:35 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a winter one

G
Beautiful!

I remember snow like like when I was a kid but being in the midlands, and with global warming, it's been years and years since we had a good downfall.

I still remember the sounds; the air would go still and quiet, after the snow had fallen everything sounded muffled. Oh and that first crunchy footstep taken on freshly fallen snow was divine!!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a winter one

G
Thats what it's all about, it's what makes the world go round the weather in UK at it's best.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Beautiful!

I remember snow like like when I was a kid but being in the midlands, and with global warming, it's been years and years since we had a good downfall.

I still remember the sounds; the air would go still and quiet, after the snow had fallen everything sounded muffled. Oh and that first crunchy footstep taken on freshly fallen snow was divine!!
Snowed here last night as well....we live at a fair altitude.

First snow of the winter though....I am going off for a walk in it soon

From what I have read on this site....everywhere is likely to be deserted because everyone stays in all winter and huddle by the fire to keep warm

G
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:45 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
What fantastic pictures tracey

Here is one of Box hill, just down the road from where I live,

I wish I was there now

Soon hopefully
Box Hill......Box Hill where exactly?????
There is a Box Hill near where I am from also.....
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a winter one

G

Very pretty scene (no snow here today though)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.