Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Application form filling ,representation and immigration help

Application form filling ,representation and immigration help

Old Jun 14th 2013, 9:53 am
Banned

applicationhelp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application form filling ,representation and immigration help

UK Visa Application form filling ,representation and immigration help .Please mail to :<snip>

Last edited by applicationhelp; Jun 14th 2013 at 9:59 am.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 9:55 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application form filling ,representation and immigration help

Originally Posted by applicationhelp
Application form filling ,representation and immigration help .Please mail to <snip>
Sign me up - where should I send the check? I'll just leave the amount blank, and you can fill that part in, OK?
Old Jun 14th 2013, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Sign me up - where should I send the check? I'll just leave the amount blank, and you can fill that part in, OK?
Maybe just paypal the money on that address? That'll get the application done more quickly
Old Jun 14th 2013, 11:02 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roaringmouse
Maybe just paypal the money on that address? That'll get the application done more quickly
All I have to do now is figure out which wonderful country I want to emigrate to. So many to choose from ...
Old Jun 14th 2013, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
All I have to do now is figure out which wonderful country I want to emigrate to. So many to choose from ...
Nigeria springs to mind for some reason.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

This made me smile because we had to fill in a visitor visa form, pay and make appointment and pay for biometric appointment last week and so did some friends of ours. We all found the whole process exhausting and challenging and suggested we should set up a business here to help others fill out their forms! We reckoned we could make good money! Too stressful though!
Old Jun 14th 2013, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute

UK Visa Application form filling ,representation and immigration help .Please mail to :[email protected]
You don't make it clear whether you are asking for help with form filling or offering it.
I assume the former since anyone adept with forms would make a habit of clarity. So which exactly forms are you asking us for help with?
Old Jun 14th 2013, 12:19 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

UK Visa Application form filling ,representation and immigration help .Please mail to :[email protected]
Troll/spammer. Bugger off.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 1:12 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

OP has left the building. Obviously not very good at his job if he targets a British expats site full of British citizens to ask if we need help with immigrating to our country of citizenship
Old Jun 14th 2013, 1:39 pm
Ping-ponger

Originally Posted by Sue
OP has left the building. Obviously not very good at his job if he targets a British expats site full of British citizens to ask if we need help with immigrating to our country of citizenship
Shucks, and we were just starting to have some fun.
Old Jun 14th 2013, 3:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue