Anyone share any snow pics please?

Old Mar 2nd 2018, 2:53 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Smile Anyone share any snow pics please?

UK has snow.

Crikey. Even my Bournemouth and Jurassic coast has snow it seems.

Anyone have any UK snowy pictures they care to share please?
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 7:40 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone share any snow pics please?

Anyone share any snow pics please?-snow-27.2.2018-001.jpg

This is the deck area of my courtyard, it's a lovely sun trap - for about 3 days a year
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 7:39 pm
`

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Attachment 129597

This is the deck area of my courtyard, it's a lovely sun trap - for about 3 days a year
Pretty snow
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Your old stamping ground & my current one (yes, that is Boris Johnson jogging on Margit Island today!)
Attached Thumbnails Anyone share any snow pics please?-screenshot_2018-03-02-22-08-42%7E2.png   Anyone share any snow pics please?-screenshot_2018-03-02-18-50-36%7E2.png  
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 12:39 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
This is the deck area of my courtyard
There's something not quite real looking about that. I almost expect to see this fella sitting in a chair.

Old Mar 4th 2018, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

This is our neighbour "Old Tom". He's a retired gent these days (30+ years old) and lives in the field behind our garden in Northumberland. I don't think he's too happy about all this snow we've been having. Yesterday evening I was washing dishes and I happened to look out the kitchen window. There was Tom with his head over the fence peeping in the window at me; apparently we're overdue with his carrot delivery
Attached Thumbnails Anyone share any snow pics please?-img_1588.jpg  
Old Mar 4th 2018, 7:58 am
`

Originally Posted by curleytops
This is our neighbour "Old Tom". He's a retired gent these days (30+ years old) and lives in the field behind our garden in Northumberland. I don't think he's too happy about all this snow we've been having. Yesterday evening I was washing dishes and I happened to look out the kitchen window. There was Tom with his head over the fence peeping in the window at me; apparently we're overdue with his carrot delivery
Old Mar 4th 2018, 7:59 am
`

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Your old stamping ground & my current one (yes, that is Boris Johnson jogging on Margit Island today!)
Yeh. I saw and read about the Wessex Way.

I've seen and read some really lovely happy pics too from those right there.
Old Mar 10th 2018, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of pics and one grumpy hippo that wants to go back home.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone share any snow pics please?-6.jpg   Anyone share any snow pics please?-29.jpg   Anyone share any snow pics please?-40.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2018, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...20874362334065

YEs we do get snow in Nebraska by the Sea!
Old Mar 11th 2018, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Living in the Peak District I have lots of snow pictures from over the years and quite a few from last week BUT and I know this might seem such a daft question to some but how do I post pictures on to this forum?after all these years you would of thought I would of worked it out lol
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
Living in the Peak District I have lots of snow pictures from over the years and quite a few from last week BUT and I know this might seem such a daft question to some but how do I post pictures on to this forum?after all these years you would of thought I would of worked it out lol
Bring up the text box to submit a post into the thread and go into the advanced option (brings up the full tool box, smilies options etc.) Click on the little paper clip in the tool box which will give you the option to brows your pc for photo. Find the photo you want to upload and click the upload button. Might take a few minutes to complete the action. If you want to check your upload preview your post.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I will download some pics...a bit after the horse has bolted now though lol
Old Mar 14th 2018, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brits1
Thank you, I will download some pics...a bit after the horse has bolted now though lol
If the weather office is right, we all may just get a shot at a whole new round of photos this weekend.