4 days to go....

Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:45 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice
Default Re: 4 days to go....

Originally Posted by scottish
No problems except the jetlag and very hungry!!!! I think hes not too sure whats happening but one thing that made us laugh he remembered his walking route and his favourite parks.

Good luck with your trip back!!!
He must be glad to be back as well !! Glad to hear to arrived back safely and that everything is going well

Susan
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:57 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You SURE you don't miss anyone?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:31 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

PMSL.... of course I miss some of the great friends we had LOl... hopefully one day I will see them again. Miss you sweetie
Old Feb 4th 2005, 2:47 am
Homesick....

Aqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant futureAqua2778 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Deb+Chris
Nothing at all... The scenery etc. is all well and good but life isn't all about that is it?

Driving on the motorway in Rush hour through Manchester city centre yesterday was neverracking though.. will have to get my confidence back and take it slowley.

And about the cost of things:- It definately IS cheaper in the Uk for just about everything (except houseprices of course).. you should have seen our shopping trolley LOL. Have noticed that even in the short time we have been away, the cost of electrical goods have fallen dramatically!! DVD players for a fiver LOL.

So im guessing a fridge wont cost 3000 GBP then? LOL AKA 6,500/7000 AUD

Gotta love the UK!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 10:45 am
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by Aqua2778
So im guessing a fridge wont cost 3000 GBP then? LOL AKA 6,500/7000 AUD

Gotta love the UK!!
He he.. it's true!!

I know people say "Material things are unimportant.. enjoy the country and scenery instead of worrying about possessions" but life is life, and if my oven blows up, then I will require a new one, I do not wish to pay one third of my salary replacing it!!!!

Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So Deb+Chris . Is there anyone you miss... at all ?
Old Feb 5th 2005, 9:03 am
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by Apollo10
So Deb+Chris . Is there anyone you miss... at all ?
YES... we miss our friends in Nelson. But not to worry.. sure we'll meet again.. !!!!!!

Old Feb 6th 2005, 7:46 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

DVD players for a fiver LOL.
Are they really a fiver Deb, or are you joking?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:25 am
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by sky
Are they really a fiver Deb, or are you joking?
Ha ha.. joking.. seen some at £25 though!

Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

gowie is an unknown quantity at this point

God you guys on this thread are making me real jealous. We only have three more weeks to endure then were off to Honolulu for 2 days, Vancouver for 3 then sunny scotia here we come. Looking forward to a piece in slice sausage (on plain bread of course) and a decent can of Irn Bru!! And a real guid fish supper. Good luck to those of you who have tried the Aussie/NZ way of life and for those of you who are staying.

Cheeri the noo,

Simon.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 8:21 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL... telling you the square sausage and plain bread washed down with Irn Bru cant be beaten LOL.... dont forget the dollop of HP!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 8:43 am
Deb+Chris

We're not even Scottish and we had square sausage with plain bread on Sat!! and for some strange reason I am also addicted to Irn Bru! :scared:

Old Feb 7th 2005, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Linda Maxwell will become famous soon enoughLinda Maxwell will become famous soon enough

stop it you lot, I'm at weightwatchers, trying to fit into all the brilliant clothes we have in the shops here.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:53 pm
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by Canucklehead
Scottish (also J and M) and Deb+Chris: Have as safe journey and a great welcome home. Not long now until central heating, double glazing and the pub!
Best wishes....
Canucklehead aka Mapleleaf
Hi Canucklehead, just read this!! sorry!!

Lucky escpe for you then

Thanks for the welcome.

Old Feb 11th 2005, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Canucklehead is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Canucklehead, just read this!! sorry!!

Lucky escpe for you then

Thanks for the welcome.

Good am Deb: Just by the skin of our teeth methinks!!! Happy to hear you have settled in nicely. Our short time in NZ made us appreciate Blighty.

All the best

Canucklehead