12th March can't come fast enough

Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:37 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12th March can't come fast enough

Originally Posted by Sammypeeps
Your absolutely right, they certainly dont!!

There is just a chance, that a job we applied for in the Rockies may come off - that was the excitement to which I was referring!! Fingers Crossed.
Oh wow...now that is exciting! Good luck!
Old Mar 9th 2011, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

RPorter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 12th March can't come fast enough

I'm so jealous! Hubby and I can't wait to move back. We are about to go through the lawyers here to get approval to move my youngest son. That is going to be the biggest hurdle. We are trying to wait until next Aug so I can get the ILE before we move. Hubby can't wait. The US has so not been his cup of tea.

Ah well, will live vicariously through all those who are going back sooner.