1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:07 pm

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Originally Posted by Twigstar
I am on countdown as well but as I look around me this morning I do not know where to start with the decluttering before the serious stuff gets packed. So I thought buggar it I will spend quality time on the pc. 10 days to go........ Just spoke to housing agent, they took £250 deposit from me to hold a property I have seen on internet. My friend is popping round now to check it out although I know the street very well and there are photos on agent website they insist on a personal visit. I think I have a home to go to as well as securing a job start May 6th as May 5th is a Bank Holiday....Just thinking, your days go faster than mine as we are 5hrs behind UK
Good luck with it all, I travel pretty light so only need to pack up my two suitcases then that's me!!

Originally Posted by Baltibabe
Love this thread, are you home yet??
No, still in Perth, just wakened and really looking forward to work today
My motivation levels are through th roof!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:12 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Won't be online for a while so Good Luck to everyone moving back in the next couple of weeks.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:07 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, can I join in? Apologies to all those still waiting it out but I have read these sorts of posts previously and have waited SOOOOOOOOO long to add my own "I'm going home!"

4 weeks today and it's adios AFL - Hooray!

Sorry again for you poorly poppets still stuck here, I promise to try and make up for it by keeping you informed, offering any advice I can and sending you pictures of the Asda megastore (with me waving from the travelator...)

Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spuds
Oooh, can I join in? Apologies to all those still waiting it out but I have read these sorts of posts previously and have waited SOOOOOOOOO long to add my own "I'm going home!"

Sorry again for you poorly poppets still stuck here, I promise to try and make up for it by keeping you informed, offering any advice I can and sending you pictures of the Asda megastore (with me waving from the travelator...)

4 weeks today - fantastic!!! *sings the 'one week on Saturday' song to herself*

Sarah
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:31 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by horrigans

Sarah
Lucky bugger - this is going to be the longest month of my life!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:48 am

Lucky bugger - this is going to be the longest month of my life!!
Originally Posted by horrigans

Sarah
I'm saying nothing.........except.............48 hours!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

Oooh, can I join in?

No you can't, go away. There are too many of you smug gits around here as it is!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 5:35 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Bar stewards
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
I'm saying nothing.........except.............48 hours!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

isleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really niceisleofmanmike is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
1 week today and I depart Perth forever...
Also, does anyone know where I can get a prawn sandwich in Perth CBD, I just cannot find one, honestly, I haven't seen one in all the time I've been working here.

Hi Jumbo Celcius. Hope everything goes ok for you back in blighty....what part are you moving back to......
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:53 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh God! Another one getting off this island.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

Is anyone moving back to Surrey? I shall be landing at Heathrow on the 25th so only 8 days before I leave
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Twigstar
Is anyone moving back to Surrey? I shall be landing at Heathrow on the 25th so only 8 days before I leave
Whereabouts in Surrey, I'm considering taking a job there and wondering what it's like?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

I shall be near Weybridge this time, I have always lived in Surrey. Easy access to anywhere with the great M25 surrounding M3 M40 M1 M23 etc. Some parts are very expensive though..
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:35 am

OK folks, it's finally arrived!!
By the time you're all sitting down for your dinner this evening, I'll be long gone from here.

Many thanks to you all for keeping me entertained and I guess I'll just see you on the other side....later's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.