1 Week

Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1 Week

1 Week until I return home! Well, in actual fact it will be 6 days.. in half an hour.
Kinder scared, excited. Not as happy as I thought I would be to be going home. Glad I finally graduated high school. Just hope I dont have to much trouble getting into University, really dont want to go to 6th form Asides when think about it, I really do miss alot of things about the UK. Over the past 3 years I've learnt to live without, it will be nice to have them all so easily attainable again.

Most of all... I'm happy with my pukka timing - for the footy, and to be attending the massive amount of car shows whilst the weathers good!

We love you England <3

For support.. and umm for the fellas

Chris
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 Week

Originally Posted by Crispyuk88
1 Week until I return home! Well, in actual fact it will be 6 days.. in half an hour.
Kinder scared, excited. Not as happy as I thought I would be to be going home. Glad I finally graduated high school. Just hope I dont have to much trouble getting into University, really dont want to go to 6th form Asides when think about it, I really do miss alot of things about the UK. Over the past 3 years I've learnt to live without, it will be nice to have them all so easily attainable again.

Most of all... I'm happy with my pukka timing - for the footy, and to be attending the massive amount of car shows whilst the weathers good!

Chris
good luck chris
you will be amazed at the number of english flags about for the football!!! So while we are still in the atmospheres good. hope they are still in when you return
Enjoy and keep us posted
c xxx