1 month to go!!

Old Aug 5th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1 month to go!!

In one months time, I will be back in the UK. I am looking forward to it sooo much!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:12 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1 month to go!!

Originally Posted by Emma M
In one months time, I will be back in the UK. I am looking forward to it sooo much!
Counting the days, minutes or seconds now?

Are you all ready and packed or is there still much to do? We are just starting our organisation for the potential move back... we are merely exploring two more options of staying here - and if they don't work out, we will be going back in September as well.

Good luck with the move back!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Cheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to all

Any room in your suitcase?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Good luck with everything...we are heading back after 3 years for a holiday and hopefully make up our minds where we need to be.

Suzanne
Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

great news.....

hope all goes well for you
Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:42 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Me to lol but only for 2 weeks... 2 days there and I am ready to get back to the US
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Gettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to all

Yay!

good news, Emma- I just have another 6 and a half weeks to fight through, and then its into the old sopwith camel, deliver a swift benny hill salute and be blighty-side-up come the middle of September!

Will spend the first week drinking proper beer, eating pickle out of a jar with a spoon, listening to classic FM and thoroughly enjoying the rain and the cold.

happy, happy days! what are your plans for your first week home?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

Have a safe journey home!!!!!

we want to be back soon too.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:06 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be here before you know it!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

fishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the rough

Enjoy your last month
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

dannismith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fishyface
Enjoy your last month
Me too!!!! I just booked my flight back to the UK yesterday after almost 6 yrs in the USA. Sept 5th it'll be bye bye Boston, hello Hull!!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gotoronto
Counting the days, minutes or seconds now?

Are you all ready and packed or is there still much to do? We are just starting our organisation for the potential move back... we are merely exploring two more options of staying here - and if they don't work out, we will be going back in September as well.

Good luck with the move back!
Thanks! I don't have much here, I've only been here 10 months, all my stuff is back in the UK anyway, at my mum's house she has tons of my stuff, my ex has kept all my stuff that I didn't move from his house when I left there, so I have got to go round and pick all that up, so I only have a third of my possessions here lol!

Originally Posted by Gettingtheflipout
Yay!

good news, Emma- I just have another 6 and a half weeks to fight through, and then its into the old sopwith camel, deliver a swift benny hill salute and be blighty-side-up come the middle of September!

Will spend the first week drinking proper beer, eating pickle out of a jar with a spoon, listening to classic FM and thoroughly enjoying the rain and the cold.

happy, happy days! what are your plans for your first week home?
Yay! Hope you have a great time!! The first week back, I will probably spend with my kids, family, hugging everyone, eating everything I forgot about, watching GOOD TV!!! walking around decent shops, stuff like that!

Originally Posted by dannismith
Me too!!!! I just booked my flight back to the UK yesterday after almost 6 yrs in the USA. Sept 5th it'll be bye bye Boston, hello Hull!!
Wow, 6 years... dunno how you did it. It will be Sept 3rd for me!
Good luck to you!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

michmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to allmichmel is a name known to all

Good luck. I hope all goes really well for you! I've just been back for 1 months and it was bliss
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

Good on you Emma,
Didn't realise you sorted out your return.
You must feel ecstatic or is that an understatement!!

Your going back at a good time,well you'll get a bit of the light summer nights hopefully,but that doesn't matter when you have loved ones round about you.

We have booked our flights home also for 10 weeks time but that will fly hopefully.

Enjoy the UK and all the best for your future.

Keep us posted on your return please.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maka paka
Good on you Emma,
Didn't realise you sorted out your return.
You must feel ecstatic or is that an understatement!!

Your going back at a good time,well you'll get a bit of the light summer nights hopefully,but that doesn't matter when you have loved ones round about you.

We have booked our flights home also for 10 weeks time but that will fly hopefully.

Enjoy the UK and all the best for your future.

Keep us posted on your return please.
Ah I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, lol! Of course I will keep everyone posted!