Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Retirement and MM2H
Reload this Page >

Verification of Funds through Bank

Verification of Funds through Bank

Old Mar 20th 2015, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Archon007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Verification of Funds through Bank

Hello
Im applying for the MM2h

I have submitted everything including my bank statements and I match all the requirements

The company Im applying through notified me that MM2H will send a letter to the local branch of my bank to verify funds.

Unfortunately my bank will not submit such info to a third party except for me

What would be a way to resolve this issue?

Last edited by Archon007; Mar 20th 2015 at 9:43 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 21st 2015, 6:32 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Verification of Funds through Bank

They certainly didn't do it for me and I would be surprised if they do if at all. No bank will respond to such enquiries without direct authority from the account holder to disclose such information. On the other hand I can see why they would want people to think that such checks are made. So it's a case of wait and see.
Old Mar 21st 2015, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Gunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Verification of Funds through Bank

Archon007
Doesn't your agent know about the procedures?
I mean what happens when the bank does not repond.
(I assume the company you use for this is an agent)