MM2H Application Status Code(s)

Old May 12th 2017, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MM2H Application Status Code(s)

Originally Posted by ssoomro
Application processing time is only one part of the process. It maybe true that they cannot influence it. But they guided me well through the application process, including ensuring documents completion and correction, their fee includes the required "Sponsorship", which alone would have cost me more than half the fee they charge.
I guess you talk about the security bond. That is not a fee, you get it 100 % back if you terminate MM2H one day.

Having lived and worked in many developing countries. I know what a nightmare bureaucracy can be, having a local agent that provides guidance and may potentially have insight into the 'ways' of local bureaucracy reduces stress and hassle for me.
Have you ever been to Putrajaya and talked to the MM2H staff? In my case all persons I had contact with were super friendly, gave me great advice and helped me over the small cliffs of the process. MM2H is lightyears away from a nightmare bureaucracy in a 3rd world country.

But I also recommend all people who cannot speak English to use an agent. But now I know a case of somebody who made it. Maybe only because they already were so annoyed by his google translated e-mails and impossible to understand phonecalls
Old May 13th 2017, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

simon2017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Furthermore, based on RTFF and discussions with my agent. Once your application is accepted for consideration, your status will remain "Under Process" until its approved/denied, or if there is an issue with verification of financial declarations.

The reason I started this thread in the first place is because I received an email from MM2H that has a "Check Application Status" link (Check Status | MM2H Check N' Track ) very different from the standard one (Check Application Status - MM2H Official Portal)... when I checked my application status via the new website, it returned an unfamiliar code (Pending Committe Approval)...It turns out the MM2H is testing a new self service website, and the email was sent to pending applicants to test.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

Cheers,
I also submitted my application via Joy-Stay at the end of January 2017 and received the same email as you from checkntrack on 21st March so am presumably in the same batch as yourself. My application is flagged "Under Process" or "Pending Committee Approval" depending on which portal I use to check. I understand that the committee meets in the middle and at the end of each month to do the final approvals so any communications should be shortly after that. Will let you know when mine gets approved.
Old May 13th 2017, 11:13 am
Just Joined

nowoolymitts is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still waiting...applied on November 10th 2016! Joy stay emailed me to say that my application has been processed by the MM2H Special Committee and was waiting the final endorsement! It has always said Under Process on the official website....so the wait continues!
Old May 13th 2017, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks nowoolymitts, Here's the link to the other portal Check Status | MM2H Check N' Track
Your application may not be on the new system but if it is would be interesting to know if the status is different from "Awaiting Committee Approval" which you seem to have gone through. Would appear based on your dates that around the 6 months is the time it takes to get processed now.
Old May 14th 2017, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Hi Simon....have checked this site and it says Record not found.....but at the top it does says for online applications....Anyway checked the old sites (one with happy couple shopping!) said Under Process......

We wait again...I am hoping that the final sign off will come next week in a flurry of work before Ramadan!!
Old May 14th 2017, 11:09 am
Just Joined

syed30 is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke to an officer in MM2H he had informed me MM2H approval committee will meet coming week and Hope approvals will come thru
Old May 15th 2017, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

ssoomro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simon2017
I also submitted my application via Joy-Stay at the end of January 2017 and received the same email as you from checkntrack on 21st March so am presumably in the same batch as yourself. My application is flagged "Under Process" or "Pending Committee Approval" depending on which portal I use to check. I understand that the committee meets in the middle and at the end of each month to do the final approvals so any communications should be shortly after that. Will let you know when mine gets approved.
Thank you Simon... and I will let you know if there is progress on my application.

BTW, did you try to contact MM2H directly? if so, what was your experience etc.

Cheers,
Sean
Old May 15th 2017, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by syed30
I spoke to an officer in MM2H he had informed me MM2H approval committee will meet coming week and Hope approvals will come thru
Thanks for the update.
Old May 15th 2017, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nowoolymitts
I am still waiting...applied on November 10th 2016! Joy stay emailed me to say that my application has been processed by the MM2H Special Committee and was waiting the final endorsement! It has always said Under Process on the official website....so the wait continues!
Wow.. & there I was feeling hopeful about my application (submitted Jan 27th) .. Well wish you the best (hang on to those woolly mitts for now )
Old May 15th 2017, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Wow.. & there I was feeling hopeful about my application (submitted Jan 27th) .. Well wish you the best (hang on to those woolly mitts for now )
Just received notification from Joy-Stay that my application has been approved. Details from the email are
"This email is to notify you that we received confirmation from the Immigration that your application has been approved on 08 May 2017.
We are waiting for the Immigration to release the official MM2H Conditional Approval Letter and as soon as we receive it, I will email you again with complete details for the MM2H Stage-2 procedures."
Checked the official website and still says "Under Process" and the new website also still has "Pending Committee Approval" so they must take a while to get updated. Hopefully ssoomr and woolymitts come through as part of that same run.
Old May 16th 2017, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Thank you Simon... and I will let you know if there is progress on my application.

BTW, did you try to contact MM2H directly? if so, what was your experience etc.

Cheers,
Sean
Sean, the last contact I had was with Joy-Stay on the 27th January. They told me that if you don't hear anything things are generally going well. Those with problems are likely to get communicated to earlier. Consequently I just let the process run and based on the 6 month estimates would not have contacted anyone until mid June. I have had no direct contact with MM2H so cannot comment on any experiences with them. I'm on local Malay time at the moment and Joy-Stay notified me this morning at 7am so hopefully you will have a pleasant email when you wake up in the morning your time.
Old May 16th 2017, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Just received notification from Joy-Stay that my application has been approved. Details from the email are
"This email is to notify you that we received confirmation from the Immigration that your application has been approved on 08 May 2017.
We are waiting for the Immigration to release the official MM2H Conditional Approval Letter and as soon as we receive it, I will email you again with complete details for the MM2H Stage-2 procedures."
Checked the official website and still says "Under Process" and the new website also still has "Pending Committee Approval" so they must take a while to get updated. Hopefully ssoomr and woolymitts come through as part of that same run.
Congratulations on the approval!
By the way: also in my case, in 2015, was the approval already granted but had the website it still listed as "Under Process". The website lags a bit, I guess.
Old May 16th 2017, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats Simon....You are a "Made" man now ... Well since your case was from Nov 2016 (mine and nowoolymitts applied in Jan 2017) I think I have another month plus to go .. Thanks for the updates. and all the best with post approval activities.

Cheers..
Old May 17th 2017, 8:36 am
Just Joined

I think Simon had the same application date as you ssoomro....I am the one that put the application in on November 10th......November 10th seems such a long time ago. To be honest I am getting a bit depressed about it...as I obsess over checking the website for any change. There is no point me chasing Joystay as I know she check the progress of all her applicants every day. Oh well I shall still keep fingers crossed!!
Old May 17th 2017, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nowoolymitts
I think Simon had the same application date as you ssoomro....I am the one that put the application in on November 10th......November 10th seems such a long time ago. To be honest I am getting a bit depressed about it...as I obsess over checking the website for any change. There is no point me chasing Joystay as I know she check the progress of all her applicants every day. Oh well I shall still keep fingers crossed!!
Oh.. thats a bummer... well I had same application date as Simon and unfortunately have not heard from MM2H or Joy-stay.. Simon must have been born under a luckier star..I wish him well..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.