Bank certified statements

Old Apr 4th 2015, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

chanchan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank certified statements

I am going to have my statements downloaded from the banks to be certified by Commissioner of Oath in Malaysia. My bank statements have multiple pages, does anyone know if every page need to be certified or just the front page?
Old Apr 4th 2015, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

NeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond reputeNeonHippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank certified statements

I had my documents verified by the consulate in London last year and they stamped every page. It would be wise to get every page certified as this seems to be the preferred process.
Old Apr 15th 2015, 7:39 am
Just Joined

chanchan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bank certified statements

I went to the Putrajaya MM2H office and applied directly with them. The staff told me it's no need to have every page certified. I submitted my application with the pages of each document stapled together and only have the stamp on the front page.