where'd my topic go?

Old Jun 7th 2013, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Claire333 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where'd my topic go?

I started a new thread/topic yesterday called 'Where to go...?" and received one informative response to which I replied. Nothing wrong was said and no rules were broken, yet today I cannot find the topic anywhere. It's vanished. Does anyone know what happened to it? Thanks.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 3:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where'd my topic go?

Originally Posted by Claire333
I started a new thread/topic yesterday called 'Where to go...?" and received one informative response to which I replied. Nothing wrong was said and no rules were broken, yet today I cannot find the topic anywhere. It's vanished. Does anyone know what happened to it? Thanks.
If it had been deleted I would still be able to see it, and I can't. No thread with that title started by you, sorry
Old Jun 7th 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

fine, whatever. I'll make a new one.

I can still see it in my browser history though ( http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8#post10744168 ) and when I click it I get the message: 'No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'. It's a pity because I received a detailed and informative response from someone with the user name Gordon something from the Cayman Islands.

Last edited by Claire333; Jun 7th 2013 at 3:44 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 6:06 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

fine, whatever. I'll make a new one.

I can still see it in my browser history though ( http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8#post10744168 ) and when I click it I get the message: 'No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'. It's a pity because I received a detailed and informative response from someone with the user name Gordon something from the Cayman Islands.
Well I honestly can't find it. If it had been deleted for some reason then it should still show up to the Mods, even if you can't see it.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light

I think that it might have been Gordon Barlow who replied.
You could always PM him.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 5:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If it had been deleted I would still be able to see it, and I can't. No thread with that title started by you, sorry
Weirdness . I can't see anything at all either , so it has completely vanished.

One of those BE spooky moments .
Old Jun 8th 2013, 6:21 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by BEVS
Weirdness . I can't see anything at all either , so it has completely vanished.

One of those BE spooky moments .
Glad you came to the same conclusion! I was starting to think I was going mad(der)
Old Jun 8th 2013, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, thanks, it was Gordon Barlow who replied to my vanished post. I'll try messaging him.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 11:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Glad you came to the same conclusion! I was starting to think I was going mad(der)
It's proper weird .

I suggest we don't message with Claire333 . She may have the unknown power to make us

Spoiler:
disappear
Old Jun 9th 2013, 12:26 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by BEVS
It's proper weird .

I suggest we don't message with Claire333 . She may have the unknown power to make us

Spoiler:
disappear
Oooh like the power I have in my new amethyst wand?!!!

Witch? Me? Never........
Old Jun 9th 2013, 9:13 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I removed it as you had already made multiple posts around the forum on the same topic. Whilst I understand you are undecided on where you want to move to, it may be better to exhaust the discussion in one country forum before you move on to the next. Because currently your multiple questions in different forums are starting to confuse folk.

As I have now answered your query I am closing this thread.