university search

Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

unique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default university search

[hi to all i am in need for an urgent help actually i am a student who finished grade 11 with igcse certificates and a british curriculum so can i leave school after grade 11 or should i finish grade 12 so as to be accepted by any university please reply as fast as[COLOR="DarkOrange"][/COLOR] possible
Old Jul 5th 2010, 7:22 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: university search

Hiya

Please reduce your type face for the forum

You need to give a bit more info about where you are and where you hope to go to uni, and to study what etc etc
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:46 am
Just Joined

unique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hiya

Please reduce your type face for the forum

You need to give a bit more info about where you are and where you hope to go to uni, and to study what etc etc
ok i am so sorry for this inconvenience anyways i will explain more about myself,,,
i recently come from the united arab emirates and i do really wish if i could go overseas for studying in a university and i decided i would like to leave to malaysia in maybe the nottingham university or limkokwing but i am not yet sure i contacted these two universities but nevertheless was i overcome with a response and actually i am in a great hurry so here i would like some help i am 17 years old and about the course i want to take it is either IT or chemical science and maybe medicine but i am not yet decided but now i dont know what should i do so needing your help is what i ought to do for now and thanks for any response
Old Jul 5th 2010, 10:11 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my best friends daughter is studying medicine at Birmingham. She went to a few Unis for this for interview and Birmingham turned out the best.

You normally need to go for an interview after putting in the application, and you are not guaranteed a place ... you need to get the required quailifications to be successful.

I know Nottingham University, Nottingham is a nice area
So you need to know if your grade 12 is acceptable by the Uni in the UK really