UK Visas-Thailand

Old May 7th 2005, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

tim soldier is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile UK Visas-Thailand

Hi all,

my girlfriend is pregnant, hip hip hurray. However I have returned to the U.K , but because of a back injury I am unable to work. I want my girlfriend to live in the U.K with me. We are not married however have been together a year. Is there anyway I can apply for her to get a visa before she has our child. Please help its an uphill struggle to get info.
Old May 14th 2005, 2:57 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Visas-Thailand

Originally Posted by tim soldier
Hi all,

my girlfriend is pregnant, hip hip hurray. However I have returned to the U.K , but because of a back injury I am unable to work. I want my girlfriend to live in the U.K with me. We are not married however have been together a year. Is there anyway I can apply for her to get a visa before she has our child. Please help its an uphill struggle to get info.
I know of a guy that is trying to get his wife from Thailand, he is hitting his head against a brick wall. They will not let here leave, she is currently applying for her 3rd tourist visa and again there not holding their breath.

Maybe your situation will be different, but I very much doubt it.
Old May 25th 2005, 11:36 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tim soldier
Hi all,

Check out the British government's Home Office and Immigration website. I'm not sure whether a girlfriend can move to the UK legally. Wife of a British citizen can, I'm sure.

It's probably described fully on the website I mention above.

BTW- this thread would be better off in the Moving Back to the UK forum.

NC Penguin
Old May 26th 2005, 1:15 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Check out the British government's Home Office and Immigration website. I'm not sure whether a girlfriend can move to the UK legally. Wife of a British citizen can, I'm sure.

It's probably described fully on the website I mention above.

BTW- this thread would be better off in the Moving Back to the UK forum.

NC Penguin
MOving to the UK is no problem...Being able to leave Thailand is a major one, they won't let her leave without years of marriage.

Thats to *my* knowledge.