Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Russia - Siberia- Ask Vanya!

Russia - Siberia- Ask Vanya!

Old Jul 25th 2012, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

r00Perth Murderck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Russia - Siberia- Ask Vanya!

No, to much mob in the government institutions in russia, even the KGB head officers became a part of russian mob.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Vanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really nice

Originally Posted by r00Perth Murderck
No, to much mob in the government institutions in russia, even the KGB head officers became a part of russian mob.
That's why we wait for the restoration of the Soviet Union, Comrade!
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Vanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really nice

My I ask if you ever visit our great country?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vanya
My I ask if you ever visit our great country?
Konechno tovarisch!
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Может быть, вы были в Сибири, товарищ
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop, although I admire what you are doing, we can only speak in English on this forum
Thanks
Old Jul 25th 2012, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

So how are my olympic hockey tickets coming along......
Old Jul 26th 2012, 1:54 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

As you say Siberia is a big place. Where are you?
Old Jul 26th 2012, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Most of Siberia now under rent of China, just fyi. So, don't be wondered meet lots of chinese in siberia.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 12:08 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Zstravsvouïtié (sp)!
I'm a Brit living in France and have just got my Visa for a short trip to St Petersburg in October. I'm meeting up with my Anglo-French daughter who will be returning to Europe from Japan via the Transsiberian.
I'm revising the Cyrillic alphabet and the little spoken Russian that I know, but does the average Russian in the street speak English/French/German?
What about plugs, e.g. for mobile rechargers? and in fact would Orange France extend to St Petersburg? I doubt this, but you never know.
I've read that tap water shouldn't be drunk, but what about tea made with boiled tap water? Such silly details but it would be good to know in advance.
I'm looking forward to this opportunity to visit the "Venice of the North" and hope to have answers to my silly questions.
P.S. And, to any one thinking of visiting Russia, I advise passing through one of the Visa Agencies rather than going to a Russian Consulate for a Visa...
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, folks, for the delayed reply, but I just received notifications of further comments. I'll reply individually now.
Vanya
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Please stop, although I admire what you are doing, we can only speak in English on this forum
Thanks
I'm sorry about that, but the previous poster had made some unkind anti-soviet comments which needed to be addressed. I merely ask him if he had visited our country.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by r00Perth Murderck
Most of Siberia now under rent of China, just fyi. So, don't be wondered meet lots of chinese in siberia.
Another anti-Russian comment, I think!!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vanya
Может быть, вы были в Сибири, товарищ
I was also inviting him to Siberia!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kimilseung
As you say Siberia is a big place. Where are you?
Novosibirsk and Tomsk - the very centre of Russia!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.