Reload this Page >

renew passport after visa refused

renew passport after visa refused

Old Apr 22nd 2013, 9:21 am
Just Joined

bluefirec300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default renew passport after visa refused

hi my name is paul

on 2012 sep i applied for unmarried partner visa, at that time my post study work visa expired only at nov 2012, until now 2013 april i received the application refusal letter, so i decided to go back go my country malaysia.

but on april 2013 i don't have my passport yet but just letter of refusal, now i requested the passport back from UKBA and is on the way, i might get it tomorrow at my local homeoffice.

so after 7 months waiting, i have a trip to europe before i go back to malaysia, but my malaysia passport expired on july 2013, as some europe country require 6 months validity to enter the country, so i might not be able to travel

i called back to malaysia embassy in london this morning but they say no visa no passport, there is no other way to renew my passport unless UKBA shows i have the right remain to stay in UK even few days is enough.

i am so desperate now that i cannot do anything, before i go back to my country.

i wish i could find some helps or any others way to renew my passport....