Phillipines bound...

Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Luciferius is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Phillipines bound...

Merry Meet Brit Expats...

I read some postings by a man named Slow Smile who lives in San Fernando, La Union, Illocos Sur, Luzon, Philippines. Both my wife and I have been looking around for a few years and his writing make me want to move there. No vehicle needed, cost effective, markets of fresh fruits and vegetables and I have a friend on Facebook who lives somewhere here and recommended Luzon.

I would like to know the cost of anything and everything from rent to dishes, and would like to rent a place year-round but we would be there 7 months out of 12 because I need to be here in Canada 5 months of the year to keep my health care and citizenship.

I am hoping that someone will take an honest interest in this retired couple and help us find a home...

Love, laughter and blessings,

Luciferius Legion
(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Feb 16th 2009 at 10:42 pm. Reason: link removed to allow post
Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:07 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phillipines bound...

Are you still watching this forum?