Moving to spain

Old Jan 28th 2018, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Laurenmcdonough is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to spain

Me, my husband and my 3 children are wanting to move to Spain but want to take our caravan and live in it full time on a site, I've heard it's hard to take your car and keep it there so best buying a car when in Spain? I've have read that to move to Spain and rent/buy you have to take £5000 per person? Is this the same
If taking a caravan, I'm not finding much help on the net people saying different things
Thanks

Last edited by Laurenmcdonough; Jan 28th 2018 at 3:15 pm. Reason: Posted to wrong section
Old Jan 28th 2018, 2:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to spain

Originally Posted by Laurenmcdonough
Me, my husband and my 3 children are wanting to move to Spain but want to take our caravan and live in it full time on a site, I've heard it's hard to take your car and keep it there so best buying a car when in Spain? I've have read that to move to Spain and rent/buy you have to take £5000 per person? Is this the same
If taking a caravan, I'm not finding much help on the net people saying different things
Thanks
Welcome to BE.

You really need to be posting in the Spain forum

Spain - British Expats

rather than this one as this is for the more far flung parts of the world.

I will ask a moderator to move it for you.
Old Jan 28th 2018, 4:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to spain

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Welcome to BE.

You really need to be posting in the Spain forum

Spain - British Expats

rather than this one as this is for the more far flung parts of the world.

I will ask a moderator to move it for you.
OP has already posted in the right place, so I'll close this duplicate thread now.