Just Curious...

Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

marcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud of
Post Just Curious...

I'm writing a proposal to an airline for my Advanced Writing for Business class. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who wouldn't mind taking 60 seconds to fill out a REALLY short online survey to help me out?

You can look at my profile - I am actually a member who actively contributes to these boards (my husband is a British-Australian dual national and we are going through the process of submitting the I-130 so that we can live together in the US. I would never want to spam these boards (which is why I'm only posting to the general chat sections rather than pretending this has something to do with, say, a marriage-based visa), but I figured there are a lot of people on here who travel to/from Australia, so I thought it would be a great resource.

If you feel like helping, the link is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...f4RRFvog_3d_3d

If the link doesn't work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it into your browser. That seems to be working for me.

Thank you!

Best,

Inez

Last edited by marcsred; Nov 25th 2008 at 4:42 am. Reason: Link wasn't working...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

marcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud ofmarcsred has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just Curious...

Okay, I don't know what's going on. You're right, it shouldn't have ... in the middle. This site keeps changing that. The link should be:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?
sm=ZH9rX2ozuhyTMH_2f4RRFvog_3d_3d

But all together. For some reason it's replacing m=ZH9rX2ozuhyTMH_2 with ...But I clicked on the link now and it worked, so I really don't know. I'm sorry everyone. I really didn't think this would be such a hassle!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...f4RRFvog_3d_3d
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:23 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Curious...

Try tinyurl.com
It's magic.