Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

I am going to University

I am going to University

Old Dec 3rd 2010, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Qeliza_Gjak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am going to University

I have finished level 2 in Media. I do not have any work experience relevant to media. I have experience on recording or editing an audio track; which helps me to choose as a producer, but I don't see it as a future.

Eventually, I have applied for "Media and Cultural Studies" at Middlesex University. It says; in the course info, "If you don't have any formal qualification you can still apply for the course but you need to take a test for English & Maths". I gained a qualification in level 1 for English Literacy. Also, at the moment I am doing Level 2 (English Literacy). And from January to July I will gain Level 2 in Maths.

Still, I am ready to take the tests; for both (English & Maths). Do you think I am doing ok to get there? If "no" tell me what I am missing!

I will really appriciate your opinion. Thanx!
Old Dec 24th 2010, 8:53 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am going to University

Agree with that and make sure you sort out the student visa proces if you are not an EU citizen!

Good luck.