hi guys new here

Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:39 am
Just Joined

ollycob will become famous soon enough
Default hi guys new here

hi guys i'm Eve and i am 23, i am about to move from Surrey to Co. Tipperary at the end of the month. i will be taking myself, my collie and my 2 horses so very stressful here at the moment!

i was wondering if anyone could help with any legalities i need to consider, also i havnt owned my car for 6 months so can i still register it in Ireland?

look forward to chatting to you all

sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Eve
Old Oct 19th 2008, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

irvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi guys new here

Well its not wrong to post here. No place else to go eh? Anyway i'm also new here and basically the first time to be around which means i am very much ignorant in this forum site that they got here.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: hi guys new here

Originally Posted by ollycob
hi guys i'm Eve and i am 23, i am about to move from Surrey to Co. Tipperary at the end of the month. i will be taking myself, my collie and my 2 horses so very stressful here at the moment!

i was wondering if anyone could help with any legalities i need to consider, also i havnt owned my car for 6 months so can i still register it in Ireland?

look forward to chatting to you all

sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Eve
Hi there,

There is a forum for Ireland which may get you the answers you're looking for.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88

You might find people there who have been through the same as you and so can lend their advice & expertise.

Good luck