help!!

Old Jan 11th 2012, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Confusedcookie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help!!

Hi All,
I am new to this and have read through the other threads some have helped but not all of my questions have been answered i'm hoping someone out there can help!!

Myself and my two children (aged 11 & 23) are thinking of relocating from the uk, My son will still be at school so i was wondering if someone could give me an idea of the fees that are involved in putting him through education .

Myself and my daughter are in the process of looking for jobs over there so we are not sure of our salaries at the moment however we will have money in the bank and a house in the uk that we will be renting out.

We are unsure on which area would be best for us to live we don't want anything to flash we just want out of the uk for a fresh start. We have been on holidays to the caribbean and really enjoyed them but obviously it is different living over there we just need some insight into what life is really like over there.

Would be grateful for any information
Old Jan 13th 2012, 9:46 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help!!

Hi there

I dont think you are going to get many answers on this as you will have to specify a country .... things are different everywhere
Old Apr 7th 2012, 12:19 pm
Banned

hercules143 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you every thing varies country to country.
Old Apr 7th 2012, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Vanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really nice

I've been in Education or 30 years and would be glad to help with advice, but we need to know more details.
Where will you be moving to?