Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Friend looking for a dog - anyone rehoming?

Friend looking for a dog - anyone rehoming?

Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

JoBoznOllie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friend looking for a dog - anyone rehoming?

Hi, just popped over from the Oz threads. I have a friend who lives in Southampton and would be able to give a dog an excellent caring, loving home. She has approached rescue places but because she works they've said no. She is prepared to make an outside run or convert her garage into an outside area for when she's at work but they would have no company during the day (approx 8.30- 5.30). It would however have as much attention outside those hours as it could take as she lives on her own!- I just wondered if anyone had a dog that was used to this that needed rehoming?

If anyone does can they email/pm me and I'll forward it to her. Any inspections welcome.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 2:52 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friend looking for a dog - anyone rehoming?

Originally Posted by JoBoznOllie
Hi, just popped over from the Oz threads. I have a friend who lives in Southampton and would be able to give a dog an excellent caring, loving home. She has approached rescue places but because she works they've said no. She is prepared to make an outside run or convert her garage into an outside area for when she's at work but they would have no company during the day (approx 8.30- 5.30). It would however have as much attention outside those hours as it could take as she lives on her own!- I just wondered if anyone had a dog that was used to this that needed rehoming?

If anyone does can they email/pm me and I'll forward it to her. Any inspections welcome.
Hi there

Yes we are rehoming our 2 bedlington terriers, Blue & Charlie..... Blue is 3 & Charlie is 2 1/2.... they are really sweet little dogs. They are used to being alone for parts of the day too so sounds good! The only thing is we are in Yorkshire which is a long way from Southampton.

Let me know,

Claire
Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

JoBoznOllie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Friend looking for a dog - anyone rehoming?

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi there

Yes we are rehoming our 2 bedlington terriers, Blue & Charlie..... Blue is 3 & Charlie is 2 1/2.... they are really sweet little dogs. They are used to being alone for parts of the day too so sounds good! The only thing is we are in Yorkshire which is a long way from Southampton.

Let me know,

Claire

Have pm'd you Claire