Advice Needed!!

Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

Mysea is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Advice Needed!!

Hi Everyone!

This may sound like an odd request but I would really appreciate any advice or insights you could give me, even if you may not think its relevent.

Basically my partner and I have decided that we would like to leave England but we are not sure where we would like to go. We have travelled around New Zealand, France, Hong Kong and Portugal but are aware there are many more places which could potentially really suit us.

So in short we would like any suggestions you may have on countries, areas or cities which you would recommend, I understand this is a massive task, but like I said before, any advice you could give would really help us!

Here is a little more information which about us which might give you a better idea about the kind of place we are looking for. We are both 23 and have secure careers; Im finishing a PhD in Public Health and Health Commissioning at a good university and my partner is a Civil Engineer. We cant move until 2012 when I've finished my course and my partner is chartered, but we both have good degrees and are happy to travel until then to find the right place.

Ideally we would like to live somewhere where are money will go further than it is in the UK, and once settled would like to also move my parents out there too, even if it means employing them privately as our accountant and babysitter!

We would like somewhere that uses the same alphabet as English and is relatively liberal, other than that we are pretty easy!! Any advice or insight you can give would be majorly appreciated, and thanks again for reading this post

Thanks Mysea
Old Apr 8th 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

BarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Advice Needed!!

Hi Guys

Tough Q to answer because we don't know enough about you ie - likes/dislikes/laid back/work driven/kids/no kids/sociable/etc/etc/etc......

However for my 2 cents for laid back types who want to love the life they live try the Sunshine Coast, Oz

Good luck with your plans