Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

UK Pension - Living in Ireland

UK Pension - Living in Ireland

Old Dec 3rd 2011, 8:43 pm
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK Pension - Living in Ireland

Originally Posted by Sean MacMaghnuis
Two.
The recession of the 1980's.
And the recession of the 1990's.
So, as a 34-year-old, you would have seen the recessions " come and go " when you were an infant in the 1980s and a teenager in the 1990s.

You clearly have the brains of a rocking horse.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 8:49 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cuthbert Rizla
So, as a 34-year-old, you would have seen the recessions " come and go " when you were an infant in the 1980s and a teenager in the 1990s.

You clearly have the brains of a rocking horse.
You Sir, are a Troll.
I have a policy of ignoring Trolls, so I wont be responding to any more of your posts.
I concede I have my faults, but I am able to articulate my thoughts without the conversation degenerating into personal insults.
There is a lot of projection and negativity in your posts. That is very telling.
Ultimately the only person you are showing up by insulting me is yourself.
You are doing a good job of doing that already, so I don't feel the need to.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 10:03 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Please .... both of you, keep it nice

Dont spoil another thread, especially on an important subject
Old Jan 24th 2012, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about

Had to laugh. I was reading another post and this advert was at the bottom of the page.

I know you need advertising to help pay for the forum but should this be the kind of thing you're advertising when this thread is all about how dodgy it is?
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

HMRC tightening up at last.

http://www.prempensions.com/2012/04/...-market-place/

Nothing to say that HMRC will be coming after those who have wrongfully taken their money in cash but if I had I think I might be feeling a tad nervous
Old Aug 15th 2012, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

petero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerrygreen
Good luck with it. All I can add to the above is that I am completely happy I have done the right thing (for me) and it has certainly made a difference.

With all the economic uncertainty around at least I am in control of my finances and am not relying on the vagaries of the financial markets with pension funds being plundered.

Who can put their hand on their heart and say they are 100% certain that their hard-earned pension fund will actually still be there when they need it.

Don't trust anyone, don't believe anyone. Politicians, bankers and companies will screw the people without a second thought as has been proven.

Hi Kerry, I am trying to get my pension cash, is it possible to let me know what company you used? Thanks Peter

Last edited by Sue; Aug 16th 2012 at 12:33 pm. Reason: Not a good idea to post email on a public forum
Old Aug 16th 2012, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

Under the latest HMRC rules 100% encashments are effectively dead and buried.

Further info including the latest wheeze, pension loans:

http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov....ion-liberation

Last edited by Im_and_Er; Aug 16th 2012 at 1:28 pm.