UK Credit History

Old Jun 20th 2016, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Buzyizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Credit History

I'm hoping to move to ROI in the next couple of months and I wondered if my UK credit history will go with me? I'm not anticipating borrowing any money, but just wondered.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

mrhappygolucky will become famous soon enoughmrhappygolucky will become famous soon enough
Default Re: UK Credit History

Originally Posted by Buzyizzy
I'm hoping to move to ROI in the next couple of months and I wondered if my UK credit history will go with me? I'm not anticipating borrowing any money, but just wondered.
Will poor credit history follow me to Spain? - Experian UK
Old Jun 20th 2016, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

mrhappygolucky will become famous soon enoughmrhappygolucky will become famous soon enough

What happens to your credit score when you move overseas? - Your Money
Old Jun 20th 2016, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that. The only info I could find was dated 9 years ago, so I thought the regs might have changed by now.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 10:39 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. The only info I could find was dated 9 years ago, so I thought the regs might have changed by now.
The rules are mostly tied up with the EU data protection/ privacy legislation, therefore are unlikely to be changed/relaxed.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pulaski
The rules are mostly tied up with the EU data protection/ privacy legislation, therefore are unlikely to be changed/relaxed.
That's all changed now(((
I presume I will have to start again.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 7:19 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Buzy, please stop bombarding threads with your 'It's all over now' statements, it will take years for the politicos to sort it out, and until the fat lady sings we are STILL members of the EU. You negativity is beginning to grate.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 11:41 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Start what again? Per post #1, your timescale is "the next few months". You can still go ahead and move to Ireland, and you still won't have a credit history.