Reload this Page >

Thinking of moving to County Cork

Thinking of moving to County Cork

Old Jan 3rd 2017, 1:06 am
Just Joined

Portarlington is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking of moving to County Cork

Good evening all

My reason for posting is to make contact with anybody living and working in County Cork Ireland. Its 5 years since I visited this site so I hope I am posting in the right area.

Having just spent the last 7 years living in beautiful Geelong Australia I have now reached the point where I want to come home to England "its time".

Part of me is considering Ireland County Cork, having spent much of my childhood in Ireland I am always drawn to it.

I am a registered Nurse (R.G.N) and I work in clinical research, I am in the process of registering with the nursing board in Ireland.

Would be lovely to hear from anyone who has moved to cork.

Thank you
Old Jan 3rd 2017, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of moving to County Cork

Originally Posted by Portarlington
Good evening all

My reason for posting is to make contact with anybody living and working in County Cork Ireland. Its 5 years since I visited this site so I hope I am posting in the right area.

Having just spent the last 7 years living in beautiful Geelong Australia I have now reached the point where I want to come home to England "its time".

Part of me is considering Ireland County Cork, having spent much of my childhood in Ireland I am always drawn to it.

I am a registered Nurse (R.G.N) and I work in clinical research, I am in the process of registering with the nursing board in Ireland.

Would be lovely to hear from anyone who has moved to cork.

Thank you
You are in the right place but very quiet here. You mean HSE? If not here the link with current jobs Jobs in the HSE - HSE.ie Cork is also wonderful and can understand why you are drawn to Ireland. There is also a jobs expo coming to Cork so worth looking at https://www.jobsexpo.ie/jobs-cork/
Old Jan 3rd 2017, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

Portarlington is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thinking of moving to County Cork

Originally Posted by Moses2013
You are in the right place but very quiet here. You mean HSE? If not here the link with current jobs Jobs in the HSE - HSE.ie Cork is also wonderful and can understand why you are drawn to Ireland. There is also a jobs expo coming to Cork so worth looking at https://www.jobsexpo.ie/jobs-cork/
Good morning Moses2013,

Thank you for your positive reply, much appreciated. The job links you sent me are great also.

Thanks again.