Rural Ireland

Old Sep 17th 2011, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

jonnolly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rural Ireland

Got to admit totally lost, but that idiot has been digging at every person who shows any positivity or aspiration so was just letting him know how valued his comments are . Unfortunately, there are many. Didn't read the joke cos knew it wouldnt be one
Old Sep 18th 2011, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

Brucey is just really niceBrucey is just really niceBrucey is just really niceBrucey is just really niceBrucey is just really niceBrucey is just really niceBrucey is just really niceBrucey is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Rural Ireland

"Seeing as how all the negativity and tales of bad experiences are coming from you, I like everyone else has worked out that the common denominator is in fact 'you'. I can see why you have received such a warm welcome from the friendliest nation on earth."

Excellent observation, I was going to post something similar about this sad little man but decided he wasnt worth the effort, when I saw your post though had to say u wrote what I was thinking. not to mention everybody that comes into contact with him no doubt:
Old Sep 18th 2011, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Cheers for your comments fella
Old Sep 19th 2011, 10:03 pm
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jonnolly
Dear Cuthbert, on behalf of the rest of humanity, take a break: shall we say the rest of your pathetic life ? Seeing as how all the negativity and tales of bad experiences are coming from you, I like everyone else has worked out that the common denominator is in fact 'you'. I can see why you have received such a warm welcome from the friendliest nation on earth. I'm sure this post won't stop your juvenile stick prodding but just wanted to express how valued your constructive comments are on all your visited articles and posts. Not

Oh, by the way. You were itching to know why I haven't moved to Ireland yet? Well 'oh valued member of society', that was because my elderly mother was seriously ill. There, make a joke of that and then back to your empty worthless life where your only company is your sad bulletin posts. I'll await your low intelligence, juvenile reposte with baited breath.

By jove, you're very sensitive aren't you ?
You'll need to man up a bit if you ever make the move to Ireland because slagging is a way of life over here.
Anyway, keep in touch and if you're a very good boy I might even let you stay in one of my houses for a reasonable rent.

Old Sep 19th 2011, 10:19 pm
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dairymaid
Look ...all you Brits in Ireland can fool yourselves as to the level of approbation in which you're held but the truth is you are foreigners and the most disliked..bring on any Pole, Nigerian anything but a Brit!
Heh,heh,heh - spoken like a true Paddy.My wife is Irish and even she thinks that.
Fact is Ireland has consistently failed to run itself properly, either legally or financially in every generation since independence.
Secretly most paddies would welcome the comforting bosom of Britannia once again and they certainly don't want a unified country with the Shinners in the North.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

smidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nice

forum is a bit difficult, see my post below !

Last edited by smidsy; Sep 20th 2011 at 1:54 am.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

smidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nicesmidsy is just really nice
Talking Re: Rural Ireland

Originally Posted by Cuthbert Rizla
Heh,heh,heh - spoken like a true Paddy.My wife is Irish and even she thinks that.
Fact is Ireland has consistently failed to run itself properly, either legally or financially in every generation since independence.
Secretly most paddies would welcome the comforting bosom of Britannia once again and they certainly don't want a unified country with the Shinners in the North.
Iv got it !!

The only logical conclusion is that Cuthbert Rizla and dairymaid are the exact same person.

Whom finds it entertaining to post opposing opinions, under differing names.

I'm sure the same person was delighted with glee, when innocent old me came along, and unintentionally rejuvinated an old but provocative post, unintentionally enticing others to comment.

Only when the thread was dead, did a new poster come along, and again post another disputive provocative post, which enticed others to comment.

At which stage, it died again, and yet again, Chubert Rizla came back with comments, to entice yet further discussion.

Well done to you Sir, Well done !!

A most fine example of trolling that I have seen.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Quote: Look ...all you Brits in Ireland can fool yourselves as to the level of approbation in which you're held but the truth is you are foreigners and the most disliked..bring on any Pole, Nigerian anything but a Brit!

My Dad was born in Dublin and grew up in Cavan. My mother is from Cork, where we still own the cottage. My Great Aunt was on the Titanic and my grandfather fought the Brits. You let me know when I qualify for your little club, because I reckon dig deep enough, I could be more irish than those that shout the loudest

Now, I'll get back to conversing with humanity (but I agree, these guys sound like the same person to me)
Old Sep 20th 2011, 8:26 am
Banned

Quote: Look ...all you Brits in Ireland can fool yourselves as to the level of approbation in which you're held but the truth is you are foreigners and the most disliked..bring on any Pole, Nigerian anything but a Brit!

My Dad was born in Dublin and grew up in Cavan. My mother is from Cork, where we still own the cottage. My Great Aunt was on the Titanic and my grandfather fought the Brits. You let me know when I qualify for your little club, because I reckon dig deep enough, I could be more irish than those that shout the loudest

Now, I'll get back to conversing with humanity (but I agree, these guys sound like the same person to me)

By jove, you've gone native and you haven't even got here yet !
A word of advice - if there's one thing the Irish dislike more than the English it's an Englishman trying to pretend he's an Irishman at heart.
If you really are serious about moving to Ireland you'd do well to leave your romantic ideals at the airport and face some of the realities I'm describing to you as someone who has lived and prospered in Ireland for 20 years.

The economy is shot.The country survives on borrowing to pay wages and keep ATMs supplied with cash.Those borrowings could reach €120 billion.It is hanging on by the slimmest of threads and could easily face a sovereign default should the eurozone crisis envelope it.

Public services are still catastrophically disorganised - Ireland has pro-rata the largest, best-paid medical service in the EU, and the longest queues with the worst service. The HSE employs 120,000 people, every one of whom averages over two weeks of sick leave annually, and one in five of whom is a manager.

Every single A & E department in every hospital in the country has people sleeping on trolleys in coridors every single night of the year.

Unemployment is nudging 15% - or 450,000 people looking for a job.

Don't get me wrong - it's possible to make good money in Ireland but only if you're young,highly-skilled and well-qualified.

There isn't much call for those people in rural Ireland where hardship, drug abuse, crime and suicide are very common.

Don't be offended by someone painting a blunt picture of life living and working in Ireland - by all means take the plunge but be aware that living and surviving here is very different from singing diddly-eye favourites on a two-week piss-up of a holiday with distant relatives.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

God you're boring

WhaT makes you such an expert on Irishness, you're not Irish, my blood is 100% Irish so just do one! Loser

Last edited by jonnolly; Sep 20th 2011 at 8:32 am.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 9:59 am
Banned

God you're boring

WhaT makes you such an expert on Irishness, you're not Irish, my blood is 100% Irish so just do one! Loser
So Irish you wanted to move to Canada with a missus who didn't and who is no longer your missus ?

So Irish that you want to learn the Irish language when it will soon be dropped as a compulsory language in schools because so few real Irish - and not the plastic paddies - want to waste time with a moribund and ultimately useless language.

Anyway, I wish you luck. I'll be interested to see if you ever sell the three houses you have mortgaged in order to raise the money to come here.

Keep the faith, begorrah.

And top of the morning !
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by smidsy
Iv got it !!

The only logical conclusion is that Cuthbert Rizla and dairymaid are the exact same person.

Whom finds it entertaining to post opposing opinions, under differing names.

I'm sure the same person was delighted with glee, when innocent old me came along, and unintentionally rejuvinated an old but provocative post, unintentionally enticing others to comment.

Only when the thread was dead, did a new poster come along, and again post another disputive provocative post, which enticed others to comment.

At which stage, it died again, and yet again, Chubert Rizla came back with comments, to entice yet further discussion.

Well done to you Sir, Well done !!

A most fine example of trolling that I have seen.

Me ?
A lady ?
How very dare you !
How are things in Oz Alan ? You haven't blogged in three months.Don't tell me you spend all your time in an Irish bar with all the other spud-gobblers wearing a polyester GAA shirt pining for home and a packet of Taytos ( they're crisps by the way,Jonnolly )
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Taytos? Crisps? Christ, you're even more clever than I thought....
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:30 am
Banned

Taytos? Crisps? Christ, you're even more clever than I thought....
This from a man who thinks Irish people call Ireland Eire and not Ireland.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.