Moving to ireland

Old Nov 25th 2016, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Luxevienn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to ireland

Hello everyone me and my British wife and our 2 years old daughter want to move to Ireland but we have no idea or whatsoever how to go about it. Me(nigerian) and my wife (british) we got married in England in 2013 and had out daughter in 2014 and I tried to get my leave to remain in the uk but it did not work as the home office screwed me over and continously removed me from the uk. My wife and daughter are currently in England while I am in africa and we want to relocate to ireland. Does anyone have any idea or advice on how to go about this I would really appreciate it thanks.
Old Nov 27th 2016, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to ireland

Residence rights of EEA nationals in Ireland
Old Nov 27th 2016, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Luxevienn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to ireland

Originally Posted by Shirtback
Thanks