MOVING TO IRELAND

Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:30 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MOVING TO IRELAND

Originally Posted by debiharper
Surley you can claim jobseekers allowance, as it is means tested, Im moving back in March from the UK and have been enquired in case I cant get a job, and I will be entitled to jobseekers allowance but its means tested and you need to pass the habitual residency test. www.citizensinformation.ie this is a really good site for those moving to Ireland

thats great info
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:15 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Baby75;7189269]
Originally Posted by Londonuck
I cant get it either. Ive never paid into it so I cant claim it. People think that immigrants simply turn up and claim all sorts. I think its only people with children that actually get benefit. It was the same in Canada. You paid into an unemployment insurance that ran out after a year of unemployment.[/QUOTE

I think most people think asylum seekers get a lot! but i know when we chose to move to a country we have to work hard, as your not entitled to any thing at first, here its 2 years! ild say once you are paying tax you will be entitled to tax incentives and help if its needed, just in case!

Have some nie pictures of Wicklow if any one is interested ill post them

Hiya - I'm in NZ and from Wicklow - I'd love to see the pics
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:43 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Batty;7189427]
Originally Posted by Baby75
MOVING TO IRELAND-ger-pictures.jpg

MOVING TO IRELAND-glendalough-upper-lake.jpg

MOVING TO IRELAND-little-stream.jpg

here we go, my favourite spots in wicklow robbed them on my brother he was doing a bit of off roading over the weekend a bit of snow and all
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:47 pm

here is some more!
Attached Thumbnails MOVING TO IRELAND-ger-pic3.jpg   MOVING TO IRELAND-ger-picture.jpg   MOVING TO IRELAND-n641521466_1777177_6559wicklow-moun.jpg  
Old Jan 20th 2009, 7:35 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Batty;7189427]
Originally Posted by Baby75

Eh? I never said that... not sure how i was quoted there. {edit} ooh i see now you added Baby's post aswell

Ive got some pics of Wicklow from Sunday i'll upload them.

Last edited by Londonuck; Jan 20th 2009 at 8:57 am.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

Hi again

Jobseekers benefit is to do with having paid stamps in Ireland, Jobseekers allowance is for those who have not paid stamps and is means tested. Its all to do with the freedom of movement within the EU.I have spoken to so many people in Ireland overe the last couple of months about this, so much so that my irish accent is back big time