moving to cork, Ireland

Old Mar 27th 2014, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to cork, Ireland

Originally Posted by sickntired
I personally don't need a boat in the morning I am reasonably well off.

You work for an American Multi National getting a reasonable salary, I presume. When you're let go at a time you thought the job was secure, children in school, manageable mortgage - the whole pile of shite comes crashing down. Maybe then you'll understand what happened to a lot of people in Ireland and cut this notion of some sort of Utopia.

Please try and structure your reply in paragraphs, it's easier to read.
I don't work for an American Multinational and I also lost my job abroad, so it can happen anywhere. If you had a manageable mortgage in Austria and suddenly lost your job, do you think you'd be so much better off?

A lot of people in Europe will never be able to buy a home, although they work all their lives and some are just happy to rent. It's tragic, but everyone has a choice and knows what they can afford.
Old Mar 27th 2014, 8:27 am
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevrev
Moses do you know anyone in Roscommon who might be able to help me out with a job?
You've been told there's farm jobs out there, so no worries then. Have wellington boots, will travel, sorted.
Old Mar 27th 2014, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sickntired
You've been told there's farm jobs out there, so no worries then. Have wellington boots, will travel, sorted.
Well not only farm jobs:-) If you have own transport (van) then why not register with anyvan.ie to get jobs. If you're a handyman, do you have a website, so people can see your work etc.?
Old Mar 27th 2014, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Kevrev is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Moses2013
Well not only farm jobs:-) If you have own transport (van) then why not register with anyvan.ie to get jobs. If you're a handyman, do you have a website, so people can see your work etc.?
Thank you Iv registered with anyvan.ie now. Any others?
Old Mar 27th 2014, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kevrev
Thank you Iv registered with anyvan.ie now. Any others?
You could try www.tradesmen.ie if you haven't yet? You could also try www.shiply.com.
Old Mar 29th 2014, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Kevrev is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou Moses I will finally be there on Monday so I will join those than