Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Maybe its because I'm and Irish Londoner..

Maybe its because I'm and Irish Londoner..

Old Feb 23rd 2013, 4:29 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all
Default Maybe its because I'm and Irish Londoner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duA9wxRfZmw
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:25 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maybe its because I'm and Irish Londoner..

WTF do Millwall always get to Wembley when i leave the country?

Come on you Lions!
Old Mar 15th 2013, 12:18 am
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Londonuck
WTF do Millwall always get to Wembley when i leave the country?

Come on you Lions!
Here is something funny for you.
You know that undercover reporter Donal McIntyre?
Well he infiltrated Chelsea's Crazy Gang of hooligans. In order to convince them he was a serious casual, he had the Chelsea lion tattooed on his chest.
Or so he thought he did. What he actually got was a Millwall lion tattooed on his chest.
He was very nearly rumbled by the firm, as none of them would have the old Chelsea lion tattoo as it looks like Millwall.
Him and his pregnant wife were attacked by the Crazy Gang after the TV documentary came out.
I was amazed they didn't recognise him from the TV! I wonder how much he regrets his Chelsea/Millwall lion tattoo now?
I wonder how many London-Irish were casuals in the 1980's?
I know John Lydon and his brother were Arsenal casuals. They used to run around with white Doctors overcoats covered in blood at Highbury apparently.

Last edited by Joe-Soap; Mar 15th 2013 at 12:22 am.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sean MacMaghnuis
Here is something funny for you.
You know that undercover reporter Donal McIntyre?
Well he infiltrated Chelsea's Crazy Gang of hooligans. In order to convince them he was a serious casual, he had the Chelsea lion tattooed on his chest.
Or so he thought he did. What he actually got was a Millwall lion tattooed on his chest.
He was very nearly rumbled by the firm, as none of them would have the old Chelsea lion tattoo as it looks like Millwall.
Him and his pregnant wife were attacked by the Crazy Gang after the TV documentary came out.
I was amazed they didn't recognise him from the TV! I wonder how much he regrets his Chelsea/Millwall lion tattoo now?
I wonder how many London-Irish were casuals in the 1980's?
I know John Lydon and his brother were Arsenal casuals. They used to run around with white Doctors overcoats covered in blood at Highbury apparently.
I well remember another of the warrior Donals' exposes' when we went into a gang-controlled tower block in London to meet with some gang members and had his phone and wallet lifted,I even think he cried at some time. He is a true legend.