Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

The Little Green Imp Bar Open

The Little Green Imp Bar Open

Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default The Little Green Imp Bar Open

Drink anyone?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:12 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Little Green Imp Bar Open

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Drink anyone?
I'll have a guiness please
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:13 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

me too
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nickywes
I'll have a guiness please
Its just settling have put a sham rock on top for you, classy barmaid or what?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:15 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Its just settling have put a sham rock on top for you, classy barmaid or what?
Are you blonde?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nickywes
Are you blonde?

apart from my roots
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:17 pm

dont even think about putting an poxy designs on my pint.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shall we do a bit of irish dancing? got my shiny shoes on

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

ah ha - found yous

i'll have a pint of irish cider

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Its an art doing the shamrock you know

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

not even a wee shamrock ???
BE Forum Addict

Done a mountie for you

Shall we do a bit of irish dancing? got my shiny shoes on
no unlesss I can trip you up
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
and no wee either
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Nah, pints for drinking not drawing on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.