Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Irish Paramedics/ROI Ambulance Service

Irish Paramedics/ROI Ambulance Service

Old Jul 12th 2015, 11:55 am
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Irish Paramedics/ROI Ambulance Service

With regard to my recent post was just wondering, on the off chance, if there are any paramedics working in Ireland on this forum or anyone who knows one/friends with one/married to one etc who could give me any insight into working conditions with the service in ROI please???? From what I've read there are a lot of problems with the NI service - understaffing/strikes etc. however there's not a lot of info on the service in the ROI.

I've done some research and I think I could transfer over (if successful at interview) once I got my quals recognised with the PHECC. I've written to the HSE to ask about spending a couple of shifts with a crew just to get a feel for what it's like but any info would be greatly appreciated. I know it's a long shot but just in case!!! Cheers everyone