Ireland Frontier worker

Old Mar 10th 2018, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

dogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nice
Default Ireland Frontier worker

Hi everyone,
I will get straight to the point with my question.
Can you live in Republic of Ireland and travel to N.Ireland to work
while you live in the Republic with your non European wife?
I know there is a possibility with double taxes.
But I just want to know if I can get her a stamp for her to stay permanent with me in the Republic.

Any one have any insight into this or who as done it this way?
Im sure this must of been asked before.
any answers insight's??
cheers people

I am British and she American and we truly love Ireland and want to stay there permanent
Old Mar 10th 2018, 7:36 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ireland Frontier worker

For the time being, yes.
Old Mar 11th 2018, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

dogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nicedogs32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by BritInParis
For the time being, yes.
Hiya,
So your saying its ok for me to do this?
I have a job offer in N.IRELAND but was worried my wife wouldn't be able to stay in The Republic after 90 day's seeing as Im not working there.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:19 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You get the best of both worlds. British citizens can reside in the Republic of Ireland without restriction but also currently take advantage of EEA freedom of movement rules to enable their spouse to join them. The same applies to Irish citizens resident in the UK.

Residence rights of UK citizens
Old Mar 12th 2018, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You get the best of both worlds. British citizens can reside in the Republic of Ireland without restriction but also currently take advantage of EEA freedom of movement rules to enable their spouse to join them. The same applies to Irish citizens resident in the UK.

Residence rights of UK citizens
True and there's also a dedicated website Border People - Cross-border mobility information on the island of Ireland
Old Mar 12th 2018, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

hey appreciate it people.
Also thx for link will check it out..happy days