CSA in ireland

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

godfreyki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CSA in ireland

Does the CSA (*CHILD SUPPORTAGENCY) have acess to records in ireland? do they persue fathers in ireland? does anyone know..?
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CSA in ireland

Originally Posted by godfreyki
Does the CSA (*CHILD SUPPORTAGENCY) have acess to records in ireland? do they persue fathers in ireland? does anyone know..?
Just Northern Ireland I believe ...
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

PugFace is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: CSA in ireland

Originally Posted by godfreyki
You will be pleased to hear No.

Tehe !!!!!

Those pleasant nice people in Dudley can't touch you. Just send in a letter
saying you are moving to ireland. Stop paying and they are history.
You will be free to get on with the rest of your life.

By the way, you won't get an Irish CSA starting up here either. Too many Irish men have seen what has happened in the UK and all the suicides. The politicians would not dare to start it. They would be voted out. Spread the word around when you get over. Tell em how children have lost their fathers because the British Gov't wanted the shirt off your back.
Old May 4th 2006, 5:09 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PugFace
You will be pleased to hear No.

Tehe !!!!!

Those pleasant nice people in Dudley can't touch you. Just send in a letter
saying you are moving to ireland. Stop paying and they are history.
You will be free to get on with the rest of your life.
100% correct. Been there, done that.
What's more, when/if you go back to Ol Blighty, you aren't faced with backpay either as you are simply not liable for the payment when outside of the UK jurisdiction - UNLESS YOU WORK FOR A UK COMPANY and get paid from a UK bank.
I wouldn't be too confident of it not happening in the future. I read that they are considering an EU wide CSA. However, that would be years away. Probably.

Andrew
Old May 4th 2006, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

BlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrew63
100% correct. Been there, done that.
What's more, when/if you go back to Ol Blighty, you aren't faced with backpay either as you are simply not liable for the payment when outside of the UK jurisdiction - UNLESS YOU WORK FOR A UK COMPANY and get paid from a UK bank.
I wouldn't be too confident of it not happening in the future. I read that they are considering an EU wide CSA. However, that would be years away. Probably.

Andrew
Can't say I've ever been a fan of the CSA because of the way they persue fathers and the fact that the children don't get everything the CSA collect. It's good to know that you gentlemen have found a way to deal directly with your childrens mothers. At least all the money you're paying out for the upkeep and financial security of the children you created is going straight where it's needed.

Shame you have to go all the way to Ireland though. what about contact with your children? sorry if that's such a personal question but won't you miss them if you can't see them as much as you enjoy now? I know Irelands only a skip across the water but it's not exactly down the road, is it?

Ah well, good luck to you both. Hope you still manage to keep a standard of living what with all that maintenance you're paying and the high cost of living over here...still, you won't be wanting to start dating and raising another family now, would you?..you'd be really lucky if you could afford it all! At least any woman you take up with will be able to see how you treat the family back in Britain and know that should things not work out, she'll be well taken care off.

BSG

Last edited by BlueScottyGirl; May 4th 2006 at 6:33 am. Reason: typo
Old May 4th 2006, 9:22 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BlueScottyGirl
Can't say I've ever been a fan of the CSA because of the way they persue fathers and the fact that the children don't get everything the CSA collect. It's good to know that you gentlemen have found a way to deal directly with your childrens mothers. At least all the money you're paying out for the upkeep and financial security of the children you created is going straight where it's needed.

Shame you have to go all the way to Ireland though. what about contact with your children? sorry if that's such a personal question but won't you miss them if you can't see them as much as you enjoy now? I know Irelands only a skip across the water but it's not exactly down the road, is it?

Ah well, good luck to you both. Hope you still manage to keep a standard of living what with all that maintenance you're paying and the high cost of living over here...still, you won't be wanting to start dating and raising another family now, would you?..you'd be really lucky if you could afford it all! At least any woman you take up with will be able to see how you treat the family back in Britain and know that should things not work out, she'll be well taken care off.

BSG
BSG (Bloody Stupid Git)
Go f**k yerself! How dare you be so rude.

You know 10% of a story and nothing about the CSA.
They were taking £200 a week from me and giving my ex £90 which she spent on drugs while my kids went hungry. The other £110 week went to the govt coffers to account for "other" missing parents.
I pay maintennace to my ex as that is a Court Order and nothing to do with the CSA.
I have a trust fund set up for the kids which gets regular substantial payments which they get when they are 18 so my thieving ex can't get hold of it.
My ex stopped me seeing the kids by spinning a web of lies.
I managed to get ONE of them to live with me as the Social Services saw fit to split up a brother and sister as my ex nearly killed my daughter.

We now live in Australia and all are hurting not seeing the one left in London but the ex simply wont let us.

Ignorant twat you are.

What goes round comes round............Famous saying in Ireland.

Good luck!

Andrew
Old May 4th 2006, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

PugFace is an unknown quantity at this point

BSG (Bloody Stupid Git)

They were taking £200 a week from me and giving my ex £90 which she spent on drugs while my kids went hungry. The other £110 week went to the govt coffers to account for "other" missing parents.
I pay maintennace to my ex as that is a Court Order and nothing to do with the CSA.
I have a trust fund set up for the kids which gets regular substantial payments which they get when they are 18 so my thieving ex can't get hold of it.
I managed to get ONE of them to live with me as the Social Services saw fit to split up a brother and sister as my ex nearly killed my daughter.

We now live in Australia and all are hurting not seeing the one left in London but the ex simply wont let us.

Ignorant twat you are.

Good luck!

Andrew
Andrew, i opened up a can of worms. Sorry. But put it behind you. Believe me you have to.

You are absolutely right about the CSA. Not all of the money goes to your children. It was set up to reduce the government's social security burden with un-married mother's. It actually cost more to the tax payer than it replaced!!!!!
It is not the only reason why i left the UK. The courts are also a complete waste of time. Absent fathers have very little rights. As Bob Geldolf pointed out. What are the British Government doing about it? NOTHING.
Every year in Dublin on Christmas day there is a march through Dublin city centre for absent fathers.

Here i find that there is a better fairer system.

Of course, my children are not going without. They enjoy a priveliged lifestyle
within a nice neighbourhood and go to a good school.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

BlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

BSG (Bloody Stupid Git)
Um....pot...kettle.....black? (at least I showed a tad more imagination)

Actually, I dealt with the CSA for many years, I know they get it wrong and I've helped pick up the pieces when they do.
This thread wasn't about you to begin with. The vibe from the earlier posts was suggesting people were trying to get away with paying the CSA, admittedly I copied your post into mine so I could respond which was wrong. Then again...you DID kind of appear to be supporting the "runners".......

Ignorant twat you are.

yes...my previous dealings with the CSA, my work with absent fathers (some who paid, some who didn't)... not to mention the work I did for free on a website supporting fathers rights.....all that was just preparation for. this. one. moment.

Good luck!

Andrew[/QUOTE]

All my other thoughts on your reply you will be pleased to note...I shall keep to myself.

BSG
Old May 4th 2006, 9:50 pm
I don't re Member

Originally Posted by PugFace
Andrew, i opened up a can of worms. Sorry. But put it behind you. Believe me you have to.

You are absolutely right about the CSA. Not all of the money goes to your children. It was set up to reduce the government's social security burden with un-married mother's. It actually cost more to the tax payer than it replaced!!!!!
It is not the only reason why i left the UK. The courts are also a complete waste of time. Absent fathers have very little rights. As Bob Geldolf pointed out. What are the British Government doing about it? NOTHING.
Every year in Dublin on Christmas day there is a march through Dublin city centre for absent fathers.

Here i find that there is a better fairer system.

Of course, my children are not going without. They enjoy a priveliged lifestyle
within a nice neighbourhood and go to a good school.
Thanks.
I am over it but it just niggles when ignorant people "think" they know everything and jump in with both feet. I have no time for such idiots. Unfortunately, the majority of absent parents (typically male) are dishonourable and we all get painted with the same brush by morons like BSG.

Andrew
Old May 5th 2006, 3:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

BSG (Bloody Stupid Git)
I understand you're upset, but the comment above is uncalled for, inappropriate and dare I say it, rude.

By all means put your view across, but please do so without the bad language and name calling.
Old May 12th 2006, 3:32 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
By all means put your view across, but please do so without the bad language and name calling.
The bad language was used in response to a post that was completely out of order too, bad language or not.