Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Cheap rent and lots of jobs?

Cheap rent and lots of jobs?

Old Oct 15th 2013, 1:04 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap rent and lots of jobs?

Originally Posted by Katy87
I'm not going to reply any longer this has gone to far from my original post. All I wanted was a bit of advice were some jobs and cheap rent could be found.
Thanks for the positive replies Angela.
Not sure i will bother with this forum again. It's full of opinionated people sticking there noise in we're its not wanted or needed...
Katy you had a specific question with your OP & I believe it was answered & more.

As Pollyanna posted above (see specific point below) folks have given you some good inside info on why & why not Ireland specific to your opening post.

Others went beyond the basic question by suggesting options. You came back with 'not possible, not doable & what about'?

OK, so you have a dilemma & I believe your OP has been answered, you have more information about what is or is not available or doable in Ireland with the reasons why.

You are not unique with what you are searching for or trying to do - many others have traveled down your path, have had to backtrack several times until they found the right one or simply come to the conclusion its not doable.

My last suggestion to you on this is to look at & research other places in the EU, or consider getting your NZ passport & maybe then sponsor your partner to NZ. You still have options, it just takes time & effort.

Good luck with finding the right solution.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm sorry that you feel people here are not helping you, but the bare fact is that they are giving you the truth. It may not be what you want to hear, but at least its honest. Not much point in lying to you amd telling you that Ireland is a cheap utopia only for you to move there and discover otherwise.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 6:29 pm
Vendor

Mike_11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheap rent and lots of jobs?

Hi Katy,

My friend moved to Ireland in March. He used http://www.jobs.ie/dublin_jobs.aspx. Depending on how qualified and experienced you are will increase your chances.

Mike