British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Europe (https://britishexpats.com/forum/europe-55/)
-   -   moving to Tyumen, Siberia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/europe-55/moving-tyumen-siberia-485778/)

mamita Oct 7th 2007 3:00 am

moving to Tyumen, Siberia

Anyone out there who lives in or has lived in Tyumen? I am in need of information on this city, living conditions, facilities, basically anything that one needs to know about relocating here with small children. Also any families living out here? Thank you.

jacob cohan Dec 20th 2007 2:31 am

Re: moving to Tyumen, Siberia

yes i have not only lived in tyumen, i also had a shop in the city.
my strongest advice is DONT DONT GO RUSSIA.
i lost all i had.
russians are hungry for money so much they do anything it is astonishing and people who have never lived in russia dont undrestand,most russians live well below poverty line.
i went there with my russian wife (meet and married london) with our 9 month old boy,
she did not realy want to go ,but it was to take advantage of economical and property situation in 2004.
with in a year i bought a shop,had own resturant,but we were targeted from all sides including her father who stole my shop document,my resturant i was forced out by criminals,my bank account invaded,we were subject of theft and violence for our assets...
i took legal action with help of my wife,iwe took our shop back,her father was angery
some one paid police to say i was not registerd,took me kangroo court...
put me in detention 9 days,my wife crying....than deported me,all my property +wife and child removed from me....
we tried to leave but her father stole my son british passport,these people do anything for money
read ART CAFE in tobolsk by lonley planet guide book, Mark Elliot, editor who wrote of my resturant(tobolsk 200 km from tyumen)
russians are very very very nice people,because you are from civilization and they want your cash ,once they got your money ,you can be dead , out of way,
my wife and son are still trying to get out,i have not seen my family since july 2006,
case continues....
DONT GO

Mitzyboy Dec 20th 2007 10:48 am

Re: moving to Tyumen, Siberia

Originally Posted by jacob cohan (Post 5687264)
yes i have not only lived in tyumen, i also had a shop in the city.
my strongest advice is DONT DONT GO RUSSIA.
i lost all i had.
russians are hungry for money so much they do anything it is astonishing and people who have never lived in russia dont undrestand,most russians live well below poverty line.
i went there with my russian wife (meet and married london) with our 9 month old boy,
she did not realy want to go ,but it was to take advantage of economical and property situation in 2004.
with in a year i bought a shop,had own resturant,but we were targeted from all sides including her father who stole my shop document,my resturant i was forced out by criminals,my bank account invaded,we were subject of theft and violence for our assets...
i took legal action with help of my wife,iwe took our shop back,her father was angery
some one paid police to say i was not registerd,took me kangroo court...
put me in detention 9 days,my wife crying....than deported me,all my property +wife and child removed from me....
we tried to leave but her father stole my son british passport,these people do anything for money
read ART CAFE in tobolsk by lonley planet guide book, Mark Elliot, editor who wrote of my resturant(tobolsk 200 km from tyumen)
russians are very very very nice people,because you are from civilization and they want your cash ,once they got your money ,you can be dead , out of way,
my wife and son are still trying to get out,i have not seen my family since july 2006,
case continues....
DONT GO

Wow! :blink: