British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Well hung men.........Perth Nor (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/well-hung-men-perth-nor-600765/)

aston man Mar 30th 2009 1:04 pm

Well Hung Men-Perth Nor

Sorry, Ladies. This is for the well hung men, not about them.

Anyway, a good friend who will remain nameless recommended a new lingerie shop in jundeldroop for those of us who might be a little more "blessed" than average. Shop is called A lengh Bellow and is located down NORTH. The Man who runs the shop is absolutely lovely and is happy to spend as much time finding the perfect fit as you need. he stocks UK brands too, so if you have a favourite brand he may have it there.

I have to say I spent an hour there this morning and the Boys have never been happier.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hutch Mar 30th 2009 1:17 pm

Re: Well hung men.........Perth Nor

Also - there's a nice boutique shop called Never Mind the Quality - Feel the Width, located next to Gloria Jeans on Oxford Street in Sydney. I also noticed a place called Trouser Pythons on Pitt Street.

Three Legs Mar 30th 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Well Hung Men-Perth Nor

Agreed ...

My Cameo 'Word Up' number fits like a glove ;)

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 7434823)

Anyway, a good friend who will remain nameless recommended a new lingerie shop in jundeldroop for those of us who might be a little more "blessed" than average. Shop is called A lengh Bellow and is located down NORTH. The Man who runs the shop is absolutely lovely and is happy to spend as much time finding the perfect fit as you need. he stocks UK brands too, so if you have a favourite brand he may have it there.

I have to say I spent an hour there this morning and the Boys have never been happier.

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2009 1:29 pm

I'll be there first thing in the morning ;)

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2009 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Three Legs (Post 7434871)
Agreed ...

My Cameo 'Word Up' number fits like a glove ;)

OMG remember that 'thing' he used to wear - bright red like a comic relief big nose!

twhurl Mar 30th 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks for the Heads up Aston.
I got a 'Mississippi is Burning" Tattoo there this morning.
Had a nice Flat white across the road while he was working. He even washed off the tire marks.

Dougie Mar 30th 2009 4:32 pm

Excellant news :thumbsup:

Do you think they will stock condoms for us aswell ?

Dougie :D

Geelong Gent Mar 30th 2009 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 7434878)
I'll be there first thing in the morning ;)

why?:rofl:;)

london52 Mar 30th 2009 8:27 pm

Are you gay aston man:ohmy:

fairwayskid Mar 30th 2009 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE (Post 7435405)

I am sure they will have a roll of bin liners:rofl:

johnnyyt Mar 30th 2009 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE (Post 7435405)

Yes and you should see the size of the bag they 'come in.

Johnnyythttp://flashtees.co.uk/wp-content/up...s/wellhung.jpg

scottishcelts Mar 30th 2009 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by london52 (Post 7436281)
Are you gay aston man:ohmy:

Who cares - im heading down for a swatch :D

kez81 Mar 31st 2009 12:54 am

oz bound Mar 31st 2009 1:16 am

excellent! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Broad Shoulders Mar 31st 2009 2:58 am

Finally! An answer to my severe carpet burn problems