Working Hours

Old Jul 5th 2012, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working Hours

Yet another Public Servant in trouble

Sr Malário Correia PSD who is at present the President of Faro Camará has been told to step down by a "higher authority" The STA due to some grave doubts over a decision he made about a Planning Consent back in 2006 when he was President of Tavira Camará.

There have already been 2 inquiries carried out over this Planning Consent ,but the smell will not go away

Of course when interviewed on TV he stated that all this is Politically motivated

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 5th 2012 at 11:20 am. Reason: Added a bit
Old Jul 8th 2012, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles
Yet another Public Servant in trouble

Sr Malário Correia PSD who is at present the President of Faro Camará has been told to step down by a "higher authority" The STA due to some grave doubts over a decision he made about a Planning Consent back in 2006 when he was President of Tavira Camará.
There have already been 2 inquiries carried out over this Planning Consent ,but the smell will not go away
Of course when interviewed on TV he stated that all this is Politically motivated
(I spelt his 1st name wrong ,cant read my own writing it should be)

Macário Correia,anyway on todays lunch time TV News it was reported that they are going to open an investigation into some off the "decision" he has made during his time as President of Faro Camará as well !

Strangely enough he has put in for early retirement in his mid 50's ,but he may have a struggle to carry on his life style on his Pension as it's only 2.300.00€'s PM
Old Jul 8th 2012, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

On todays lunch time TV New's Miguel Relvas made it very clear (ha! ha!)
That the Goverment will definatly NOT tolerate anybody taking a ponte/ponto on the Tuesday Canaval falls on in 2113
Miguel Relvas must be the most intelligent Politician in Portugal
In 2006 he entered Universidade Lusófona to do a 3 year course in Political Science & International Relation.
He obtained his Degree after only 1 year

Questions are now being asked

http://www.jornaldenegocios.pt/home....S_V2&id=566327
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miguel Relvas must be the most intelligent Politician in Portugal
In 2006 he entered Universidade Lusófona to do a 3 year course in Political Science & International Relation.
He obtained his Degree after only 1 year
Questions are now being asked

http://www.jornaldenegocios.pt/home....S_V2&id=566327
Well The "Relvas Degree" had a massive amount of air time last night on ALL the 4 PT TV Channels + it got same amount of Press in the Papers today.

A "Administrator" from Lusófona appeared on RTP1 to answer questions as to how come he did it in 1 year.

To me he acted like a broody hen all "feathers & indignation" because somebody dare question the Universidade Lusófona decision

But basically the reason he got his degree after 1 year is very simple,they decided that because in his past life he has done so many different things in Parliament-Business-Travel on Gov Business + a bit of this & that & the other etc-etc that he had wealth off experience in his chosen subjects so they therefore awarded him credits for all off these & once he had taken only 4 of the required Exams (normally 32) & with the credits given for his past life he passed

But the laugh is:- He got a "Credit" because he is President of his local Folklore Group

I now fully intend now knowing all this to contact Universidada Lusófona with my CV as in my life I have always been skint ,but always had a fridge full of food so please can I have a Degree in Economics ?
+ Have lived in several countries & been very lucky on the "other" front can I please also have a Degree in International Relationships
Well I can only try ?

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 10th 2012 at 4:24 pm. Reason: snelling again
Old Jul 10th 2012, 5:21 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Well The "Relvas Degree" had a massive amount of air time last night on ALL the 4 PT TV Channels + it got same amount of Press in the Papers today.

A "Administrator" from Lusófona appeared on RTP1 to answer questions as to how come he did it in 1 year.

To me he acted like a broody hen all "feathers & indignation" because somebody dare question the Universidade Lusófona decision

But basically the reason he got his degree after 1 year is very simple,they decided that because in his past life he has done so many different things in Parliament-Business-Travel on Gov Business + a bit of this & that & the other etc-etc that he had wealth off experience in his chosen subjects so they therefore awarded him credits for all off these & once he had taken only 4 of the required Exams (normally 32) & with the credits given for his past life he passed

But the laugh is:- He got a "Credit" because he is President of his local Folklore Group

I now fully intend now knowing all this to contact Universidada Lusófona with my CV as in my life I have always been skint ,but always had a fridge full of food so please can I have a Degree in Economics ?
+ Have lived in several countries & been very lucky on the "other" front can I please also have a Degree in International Relationships
Well I can only try ?
and I thought the UK was dredging the bottom with degrees in Hairdressing, Travel, etc

will they give me a walk thru for having 50 years experience in International Communications, with an additional for Communications History (I was there when valves were still being used and remember when Radio 1 was first broadcast) and Communications Security (spent hours coding messages, decoding messages - all using historic derivitives of Enigma!). Have spent many years in naval dockyards cementing international relations around the world, on Govt Business, so should also be able to get credits for each country.
I was a Parish Councillor in my village so that counts for a huge amount.

I can also spell my name correctly at the top, the middle and the bottom of the paper - that should be good enough for a credit or three.

Why did they have to make such a mess of it, they could have given him an Honorary Degree without anyone asking a single question

Last edited by Domino; Jul 10th 2012 at 5:26 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

I now fully intend knowing all this now to contact Universidada Lusófona with my CV as in my life I have always been skint ,but always had a fridge full of food so please can I have a Degree in Economics ?
Well I can only try ?
This has opened a very large can of worms ,the Press are all over him to resign his post & seat in the Government & the PM getting a LOT of stick even from past Parliametry Members of the PSD which is his own party because he is turning a blind eye to the fact this was so obviously "one for the boy's"

Thousands of people have signed up to protest out side Parliament on Tuesday 17th against his fast tracked Degree as everybody else with out connections has to do 3 years at a cost of +/- 10.000€'s & all his outlay was 1.000€'s ? Students - Professors & Politicians seem to be in the fore

A added spin off has turned up since the Press started digging in too why this has worked out so beneficial for Relvas.

One would think that being the Administrator of a Uni the size the off Universidade Lusófona would be a full time task & very stressful but it's not ,as the guy in charge now & his family members run 36 companies that feed in & out of the course's run by Lusófona
Even more questions are now being asked ,but no answers are being given

Lastly but not least for now ,off the 4 Exams he had taken only 1 was/has ever been evaluated !!!
The other 3 have never been checked

http://expresso.sapo.pt/miguel-relva...imites=f739453

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 14th 2012 at 11:34 am. Reason: added link
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Early last week on camera Nuno Crato the Min of Education was asked if he intended to order a inquiry into Relvas fast tracked Degree.
The reply was that he thought Relvas had the necessary qualifications & to order a inquiry was outside his mandate ?

In Sundays PT Press this same guy Crato was reported to have "requested" that the office of Inspecção Geral de Educaçáo e Ciência
"Education & Science Inspection Office" look into the way this Degree was given

Theres always a punch line!
For a course called Introduçáo Pensamento Contemporãneo -
"Introducion to Comtempary Thinking" (any body got any ideas what this is please)
The Rector of the Uni awarded Relvas 18 Credits
When the press interviewed the Professor who ran this course he was quoted as saying " I never once saw Relvas in my class"

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 16th 2012 at 2:56 pm. Reason: Added
Old Jul 19th 2012, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

As March 19th Post

The Freeport Case is in full flood at the present & yesterday under oath one of the old Directors a Mr Alan Perkins stated that between July 2005 & Dec 2006 -£150.000 = 200-220 Thousand €'s where channeled thru Charles Smith Bank Account's in amount of 5.000€'s to a person know by the code name in e-mails sent as "Pinóquio"

Perkins also stated that 3 other Directors where fully aware of what was taking place & would testify if required.

Smith was extremely concerned about this as if the Finanças picked it up he would personally be liable for large Tax Demand.

The money was passed on by Smith to 2 others known by the codes names in e-mails sent as
"Gordo" "Bernado" who it was stated where cousins of "Pinóquio" which was the code name given for the person who was Min of Ambient at the time planning consent was given none other than Sr Socrates!

Of course Socrates Advogado has said it's a pack of lies & Socrates intends to sue the lot for defaming his good name
The Freeport Case has now come to a close.
The MP = DPP in UK has instructed the Judges the find Pedro & Smith Not Guilty
This to myself was a obvious attempt to "fit" Pedro & Smith up & use them as the fall guy's because they where near the bottom on the food chain.

1.200.000€'s was the reported cost of this fiasco

It seems now New Trial will take place with 7 New Defendants as even the Portuguese Legal System can't ignore some off evidence given in open court some off which was very incriminating to certain persons.

Even as Socrates name came up with unswerving frequency throughout the first Trial I fully expect his name will not be on the list off New Defendants as he is still very near the top off the food chain.
If he is I'm going to throw a party
Old Jul 20th 2012, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Freeport Case has now come to a close.
The MP = DPP in UK has instructed the Judges the find Pedro & Smith Not Guilty
This to myself was a obvious attempt to "fit" Pedro & Smith up & use them as the fall guy's because they where near the bottom on the food chain.

1.200.000€'s was the reported cost of this fiasco

It seems now New Trial will take place with 7 New Defendants as even the Portuguese Legal System can't ignore some off evidence given in open court some off which was very incriminating to certain persons.

Even as Socrates name came up with unswerving frequency throughout the first Trial I fully expect his name will not be on the list off New Defendants as he is still very near the top off the food chain.
If he is I'm going to throw a party
Well who would like a invite to the Party as I'm thinking of getting the invites printed !

TV News Tonight "Socrates is going to be investigated to find out if he had any influence in allowing the Planing Consent for Freeport to go thru"

Hells teeth :- Freeport has been built on a SSI Site & he was Min of Environment at the time, he refused PC once & if he did so for the 2nd time the project was dead!!!
But he did not
Old Aug 17th 2012, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

As most off the "Legal Profession & System" is on holiday at the present not a lot is going on.
But
The changes made to draw back the Holiday & Overtime Payments came into force on the 01.08.12. hence the Transport Strike on 15th this month & the complete shut down of all Portuguese Ports early this week.

Duarte Lima (May 17 post) Is still under House Arrest in his luxury apartment in Lisboa ,his Advogado tried to get this lifted yet again by stating he is not a "flight risk" a few weeks back & the decision has just been annouced that they don't belive him!

Miguel Relvas (July 8) Get's to keep his "fast tracked" Degree as expected ,all that happened was that some body pointed a big finger at Lusófona Uni & told them they where very bad boys & don't do it again !
Which basically means ,you silly buggers you should have lost more off his paper work"

A VQ example off PT Justice at work.
Valentim Loureiro President of Gondomar Camará
Was President for ever under a PSD banner untill even they got embarrassed by some of the things he got involed in so they dissociated themselves from him
At the next election he stood under the banner of "Gondomar no Coraçao" & got back in again

Well a year or two back he did it again
Case known as "Quinta do Ambrósio"
He was asked if the Gondomar Camará where interested in buying some land & he as President said NO but he might know somebody who would be.

A couple off days later his son & 3 others brought the land for 1.072.000€'s in the Gondamar area which had a planning designation of Reserva Agricola Nacional (Agricultural Use Only)

4 days later this same group sold the same land with a planning designation off Industrial Use to a local Bus Company for 4.000.000€'s

Obviously the original owner of the land was rather pissed off & so he should be ,so he issued a Case against the 4.
The verdict was given a couple off weeks ago

Not Guilty off all Charges
Where did the trial take place ?
Gondomar

The PCP Party in Paliament have been trying for years to change the Laws that allow Public Servants to be tried for crimes in a Court that is in the jurisdiction under there control ,to a Court which is outside a jurisdiction under there control but to no avail
The PSD CDU & PS always block it

If you want to check out the past record off Loureiro just google
Valentim Loureiro Corrupcao - It would keep you going for weeks

Last edited by Ingles; Aug 17th 2012 at 2:25 pm. Reason: spelling & small mistake
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

At a PSD Conference over the week end the Director of Departamento Central e de Investigaçâo e Acçâo Penal (DCIAP) a Sra Candida Almeid was quoted as stating
" Our Politicians & persons in Public Office are not corrupt ,they made be ignoring there fiscal responsibilities but I honestly belive they are not corrupt"

Today Press are calling for her dismissal not only because off this statement but also the way the Freeport was handled.

She personally instructions that Smith & Pedro be tried & completely ignored all the fact's relating to Socrates involvement.

Smith & Pedro where found Not Guilty after a Trial that cost 1.200.000€'s
And a NEW Investigation is now under way in which there are 7 completely new defendants one of which is our illustrious Ex PM Socrates

http://expresso.sapo.pt/candida-alme...ruptos=f750505

Last edited by Ingles; Sep 3rd 2012 at 10:15 am. Reason: Added link
Old Sep 12th 2012, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

To quote the above post Sra Candida Almeid -Director of DCIAP stated
"Our Politicians & persons in Public Office are not Corrupt"

Back in 1996 the "Associaçao de Municipiós de Cova de Beira" decided that they should have a Rubbish Treatment Works built that they could all use ,so they put the construction of it out to tender.
A company HLC won the Job.

In 1997 The Judiciário system in the Beria region got a "anonymous" letter in which it was guaranteed that the President de Câmara da Covilha had received a undisclosed amount of money from HLC.
The President at this time was none other than my old mate Socrates

And now only 15 years later the trial will start this week & it appears that Socrates will be called as a "witness"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the present in Porto there is a Case running in court named Aguas de Porto ,a very complicated fiddle was being worked some how & a large amount money went missing.
There are 65 defendants in the Dock so the Diario de Noticias published this morning ,but this long & very difficult Case is now on the brink off collapsing.

Why :- A lot of Paper Work required by the Prosecution to prove there case has been "misplaced" & can not by located
Old Sep 30th 2012, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

For those who do not recive this link from Paul

http://algarvedailynews.com/communit...gal-is-corrupt
Old Oct 7th 2012, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sr Mário Lina PS was the Min of Public Works when Sõcrates was PM ,at the moment he is testifying for the defense on behalf of Sr Armando Vara who is a personal friend of Sõcrates !

The Case is called "Face Oculta" & its about a Scrap Metal Dealer a Sr Manuel Godinho (facing 80 odd charges) that thru his VG contacts inside many of the bigger Portuguese Public Companies has acquired a absolute fortune by using these said contacts to get his tenders accepted.

In fact it's public record that he "lent" one off these contacts a Merc which cost 280.000 €'s ,Xmas prezzies for every body as well ?

Well Sr Mário Lina has just been informed that once he finishes giving testimony for the Defence he will be charged with "Trafico de Influência"
therefore become a Defendant :rofl

There is only one thing that is certain in Portuguese Politics ,a good many of the Politicians are as "bent as a nine bob note"
Sr Mário Lina involed in yet another case ?
It is quite common here for the Public Servant who negotiated a contract on behalf of the Gov with a Private Company to end up Employeed by the Company who gets the Contract in a very high position once they leave Public Service.

http://algarvedailynews.com/news/767...ose-57-billion
Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well who would like a invite to the Party as I'm thinking of getting the invites printed !

TV News Tonight "Socrates is going to be investigated to find out if he had any influence in allowing the Planing Consent for Freeport to go thru"

Hells teeth :- Freeport has been built on a SSI Site & he was Min of Environment at the time, he refused PC once & if he did so for the 2nd time the project was dead!!!
But he did not
Early last week the Procuradoria-Geral de República (Director of Public Prosecutions) Sr Fernando Pinto Monteiro retired & handed the post over to Sra Joana Marques Vidal ,one of the 1st things this good lady did was to "archive" = dump in a draw & lock it the Freeport case !

Monteiro knew this was coming & when interviewed after it had been announced laid the blame for this squarely on the shoulders off Sra Candida Almeid who basically refused to investigate any further as to quote
"The only evidence we have is hearsay"

She obviously forgot that at least 3 credible witnesses during the fiasco called The Smith & Pedro Trial stated under oath that they knew the required payoffs would end up with Socrates.

Oh well she did state "Our Politicians are not Corrupt"

If so, then take Socrates to to court & have him prove it , but no can't do that we will take the easy way out & chuck the case in a draw & save any embarrassment
complete & utter BS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.