Where to go

Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice
Default Where to go

OK all serious time now! when I lived in the canaries as for renting property it was easier to go in spanish bars and ask around for apartments to rent would you recommend the same? I would prefer out of resort location within reach of them all though. I'm thinking of starting too look in Silves whats it like as a location or would others be recommended. Also do I need resident permit to buy a car and do you see plenty of cheap ole bangers around.

Many thanks
Jason
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

PubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where to go

Originally Posted by jasonthehypnotist
do I need resident permit to buy a car
I didn't need one to buy mine. I did need my Numero de Contribuinte, but that's very easy to obtain.

do you see plenty of cheap ole bangers around
No lack of old bangers but the prices will send you into a trance. They are so stupidly expensive that I ended up buying a new car, something I've never done before.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice

Originally Posted by PubChampion
I didn't need one to buy mine. I did need my Numero de Contribuinte, but that's very easy to obtain.

No lack of old bangers but the prices will send you into a trance. They are so stupidly expensive that I ended up buying a new car, something I've never done before.
perhaps i should bring one over i can keep it six months I think before it needs rid of?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

PubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud of

perhaps i should bring one over i can keep it six months I think before it needs rid of?
Correct. You won't be able to sell it though other than to sucatas (scrappers). I got 400 euros for my old banger.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

We sold our left hand drive UK reg car through ebay and the buyer collected.

It appears to be much easier to matriculate cars in other European countries so it still had a value.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:03 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

OK all serious time now! when I lived in the canaries as for renting property it was easier to go in spanish bars and ask around for apartments to rent would you recommend the same? I would prefer out of resort location within reach of them all though. I'm thinking of starting too look in Silves whats it like as a location or would others be recommended. Also do I need resident permit to buy a car and do you see plenty of cheap ole bangers around.

Many thanks
Jason
Silves is a very historic area and certainly in no way a "Resort", depends on what you are after, there are plenty of bars there to go in and ask about rentals
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steppitoe
We sold our left hand drive UK reg car through ebay and the buyer collected.

It appears to be much easier to matriculate cars in other European countries so it still had a value.
thanks on that one guys n girls! Ive made the decision to bring mine over (now I just hope it makes it lol).
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gazz
Silves is a very historic area and certainly in no way a "Resort", depends on what you are after, there are plenty of bars there to go in and ask about rentals
Thanks for that fella.