When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:47 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Oh goodie, more money for vinho.
YES!
Hes a very very nice man
I managed to do IRS,bank (cash card is kaput!) Post office and a coffee with cake in less than 2 hours Oh and buy compost for my herbs seeds from uk,what a day
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:52 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
YES!
Hes a very very nice man
I managed to do IRS,bank (cash card is kaput!) Post office and a coffee with cake in less than 2 hours Oh and buy compost for my herbs seeds from uk,what a day
Coffe & cake? What the bloody hell do you think this is, the temperance society?
And as for buying compost, you must be a lunatic, there's enough on here to sink a battleship. Ha!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:56 pm

Yes Compo
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:05 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Compo
Add LOL icon. Cant find it!
Ooh! Last of the summer wine. It's never far from your mind is it?
My neighbour just brought me my present fom UK. 440 Tetleys teabags and talking of cake, some carrot cake she's just made. Better than the cake you've never given me.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:08 pm

Who are you callin Batty

Mmmm lurrrv carrot cake,the one good thing about having my visitors was topping up the tea bags
I did get lurpak too,but they ate it all
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:11 pm
---------

[quote=Cleri;6104537]Who are you callin Batty
Sorry Norah!

I would have thought "Slurpak" would be more apt in your case.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:58 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you callin Batty

Mmmm lurrrv carrot cake,the one good thing about having my visitors was topping up the tea bags
I did get lurpak too,but they ate it all
When do you get time to drink tea then?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:25 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Dam you guys are making me hungry.....

You are turning Portuguese you know.... Yes you are because so much of your conversations are about food. We get up in the morning and plan lunch while having breakfast and during lunch we plan dinner and in between in think about great meals we have had before lol.

It's all just an excuse to drink more vinho

I like to wait untill everyone is really really full after dinner and when they are all really stuffed I say..... "You know what would be really good right now..... A dozen sardinhas na braza:.... LOL
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:13 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
That's reminds me of dried fishpaste sarnies, not a pretty sight
And I'm no longer hungry
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Gypsywoman has a brilliant futureGypsywoman has a brilliant futureGypsywoman has a brilliant futureGypsywoman has a brilliant futureGypsywoman has a brilliant futureGypsywoman has a brilliant futureGypsywoman has a brilliant future

Morning all, haven't been here for a while as Oh has been in hospital, he had a slight heart attack but is recovering well.

I have a question please, we had to cancel our plans to visit in March and are now coming over in April for two weeks. we well stay one night in Albefeira then plan to travel up by train closer to the Coimbra area.

We've looked at accommodation and it seems a bit pricier than it was in March and we were wondering if any of you had any recommendations.

Nothing posh and we prefer self catering

Nomad it's nice to hear you've settled in so well.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:19 am

Hi Gyp
So sorry to hear about your OH,hope he is ok
Sorry cant help on this one,maybe Nomad will know somewhere.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:09 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gypsywoman
Morning all, haven't been here for a while as Oh has been in hospital, he had a slight heart attack but is recovering well.

I have a question please, we had to cancel our plans to visit in March and are now coming over in April for two weeks. we well stay one night in Albefeira then plan to travel up by train closer to the Coimbra area.

We've looked at accommodation and it seems a bit pricier than it was in March and we were wondering if any of you had any recommendations.

Nothing posh and we prefer self catering

Nomad it's nice to hear you've settled in so well.

Hi Gypsywoman

Glad to hear your OH is on the mend and well enough to travel. have you tired Owners Direct, we got a lovely S/C apartment through this site in
Pto. Sao Martinho a bit south for you your needs but they have plenty on their books and you deal with the owner dirrectly so there no hidden charges.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:33 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gypsywoman

So sorry to hear about the problems and glad to hear all is better now.

you can try holidaylettings.co.uk they have many self catering listings and also ownersdirect.

It gets more expensive the closer you get to the arrival date BUT if you can find a person who is short bookings you can get a bargain.

Look in holidaylettings for listed specials.

cheers....

And now back to our regular silliness.....
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:05 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Gipsy Lady,

There are also rentals going in Algarve 123.

So.............don't be mental, book a rental

That's gonna be my catchphrase when I've got somewhere to let out

Hope OH is recovering well
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:27 pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.