Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES OF 2006 -ALLEGEDLY

TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES OF 2006 -ALLEGEDLY

Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:06 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Talking TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES OF 2006 -ALLEGEDLY

FOURTH PLACE:A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says, 'Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me.' She replies, 'If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221'.

Last edited by TaviraTrog; Aug 28th 2007 at 4:09 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:07 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES OF 2006 -ALLEGEDLY

THIRD PLACE:One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm. The wife turns over and says 'I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.' The husband,rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. 'Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?'

Last edited by TaviraTrog; Aug 28th 2007 at 4:09 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:07 pm
C'est la vie

RUNNER UP:Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill said he would be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own. One day a few weeks later, Bill came home and his wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. 'What's wrong,Bill?' she asked. 'Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?' 'Oh, Bill, you didn't ' she exclaimed. 'Yes, I did.' he replied. 'My God, Bill, what happened?' 'I got fired.''No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?' 'Oh... she got fired too.'

Last edited by TaviraTrog; Aug 28th 2007 at 4:10 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:08 pm
C'est la vie

WINNER:A couple had been married for 50 years They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, 'Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together.' 'I know,' the old man said.'We were probably sitting here naked as a jaybird fifty years ago .''Well,' Granny snickered. 'Let's relive some old times.' Where upon, the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table. 'You know, honey,' the little old lady breathlessly replied, 'My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago.' 'I'm not be surprised,' repliedGramps. 'One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal.'
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:31 pm
Banned

Prodigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant future
Wink Re: TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES OF 2006 -ALLEGEDLY

As I like biographies, third place is the winner!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 1:50 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Prodigal son
But I thought you were a guy?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 7:27 am
C'est la vie

Wink Re: TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES OF 2006 -ALLEGEDLY

He was once
Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:27 am
Banned

Prodigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by derbyflan
But I thought you were a guy?
I'll have to check
Old Aug 30th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

70 year old goes for annual check up. Doc says "I know it seems ridiculous but I need a sperm count. Take this jar and come back next week with a sample" The following week the guy is back apologising for not having the sample. He says "I tried it with my right hand and with my left hand, My wife tried it with her teeth in and with her teeth out but we cannot get the lid off the jar"
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:53 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Redlippie
You have to have some portuguese blood to get the joke.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:48 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Wife say's to husband "What's my sexiest feature? My bum, boobs or face?".

Husband says...

"Your sense of humour!".
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:56 am
Banned

Wife say's to husband "What's my sexiest feature? My bum, boobs or face?".

Husband says...

"Your sense of humour!".
What's for dinner tonight?
Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:04 am
ex-squaddie

What's for dinner tonight?
It's in the dog already
Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:11 am
Banned

It's in the dog already
I am sure you say it from bitter experience!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.