A Suitable Gift?

Old Aug 3rd 2017, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Suitable Gift?

I think all this is an elaborate hoax, a smokescreen to hide the fact that, even as we speak, thousands of cakes are being stockpiled in a secret location...
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond repute

Alas, as we speak, all thoughts of a gift fade. I am down to my last cake - the Mary Berry itself, but I am trying to hold out as long as I can before opening the tin. Even the thoughts of that fabled stockpile fail to revive my flagging spirits.

I am fading fast. Can nobody help me now? Are you going to leave me to perish, my cake destiny remaining unfulfilled? I fear that I am not long.......not long......for this world.

I now contemplate the unthinkable - I may have to bite into the phial of almond essence. It will make my end swift, and painless. Where are my friends now? Where is the Cake Resistance Army in my hour of need?
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diddion
Alas, as we speak, all thoughts of a gift fade. I am down to my last cake - the Mary Berry itself, but I am trying to hold out as long as I can before opening the tin. Even the thoughts of that fabled stockpile fail to revive my flagging spirits.

I am fading fast. Can nobody help me now? Are you going to leave me to perish, my cake destiny remaining unfulfilled? I fear that I am not long.......not long......for this world.

I now contemplate the unthinkable - I may have to bite into the phial of almond essence. It will make my end swift, and painless. Where are my friends now? Where is the Cake Resistance Army in my hour of need?
Not to dance on your grave but can you deed me the tins ?? Empty tins are always useful..
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, all will become eclair in the morning!
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond reputeDiddion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Don't worry, all will become eclair in the morning!
. Is now a time for levity? Do you really wish to self-raise a laugh? Do not mock my sacrifice. I go willingly, and let it be known that my prized possession - the soon to be empty Mary Berry Cake Tin, I bequeath to Loafing Along, and to his Heirs and to his Heirs heirs, for all Eternity..

I weaken, and cannot talk further.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

. Is now a time for levity? Do you really wish to self-raise a laugh? Do not mock my sacrifice. I go willingly, and let it be known that my prized possession - the soon to be empty Mary Berry Cake Tin, I bequeath to Loafing Along, and to his Heirs and to his Heirs heirs, for all Eternity..

I weaken, and cannot talk further.
I wish you well on your journey and will treasure your bequest. Maybe fill them with mince pies or sausage rolls for Christmas and screws and rawplugs in Spring.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

TOP SECRET. OPERATION CAKEOPALYPSE

To Agent Quiltman, Agent Loafing Along, Agent Expatrick and Agent Nutek.
From Diddion Command

Read and destroy.

I believe we've fooled them. Now is the time to move to Phase 2. Please report the status of your deployment.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

From Diddion Command

Read and destroy.

I believe we've fooled them. Now is the time to move to Phase 2. Please report the status of your deployment.
Unspecified location possibly Algarve. I live where normal UK people pay to go on holiday.
PS You are interrupting great BBC 2 drama. No more communication until episode ends
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:39 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

From Diddion Command

Read and destroy.

The Kipling cometh. Exceedingly.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nutek
The Kipling cometh. Exceedingly.
Exceedingly good news. Bring a new tin
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Loafing Along
Exceedingly good news. Bring a new tin
Am concerned about the tin, over-riding TV viewing, soon will be September and time to make Christmas cake . Possibility of a secret drop ?
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

From Diddion Command

Read and destroy.

South east of your position, following yellow marzipan road, speed gas mark 6, encountering mild icing, await new recipe...
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
South east of your position, following yellow marzipan road, speed gas mark 6, encountering mild icing, await new recipe...
Position visible on Google Earth , recommend change.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Loafing Along
Position visible on Google Earth , recommend change.
Not without good raisin!
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good man, Expatrick. You've been field promoted to one-star Dundee. Congratulations. I fear that Quiltman 's cover has been blown. He has failed to report.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.