Songs to predict your mood today

Songs to predict your mood today

Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:25 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Songs to predict your mood today

I'm kinda upbeat today so I'm liking this
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Songs to predict your mood today

And dear Joni

Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:56 pm

nice one anna
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Glad to have something to reply to, I've been a bit bored with this forum lately, thanks Cleri.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by anna58
Glad to have something to reply to, I've been a bit bored with this forum lately, thanks Cleri.
well get some suggestions in then mate!!! that's what it's here for
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well, joni is my favourite, but Diana Krall makes a good job of this if you've had a few glasses (or cases!) on a Friday night, what a shame my husband's asleep inthe chair and not prepared to dance with me!!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

fraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anna58
Well, joni is my favourite, but Diana Krall makes a good job of this if you've had a few glasses (or cases!) on a Friday night, what a shame my husband's asleep inthe chair and not prepared to dance with me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvA_i7q5Hw
Set fire to his chair, turn the music up and the lights down. There's still a romantic in there somewhere!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:50 pm

Ok...I know it's a boy band I met them on the Liffy bridge in Dublin.....I'm ashamed to say I just love this

Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:58 pm

And,just incase you thought I'd gone soft...one of my favourites of all times
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:03 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Ok...I know it's a boy band I met them on the Liffy bridge in Dublin.....I'm ashamed to say I just love this song

Missed oppo, could have chucked them off!

This always does it for me. Shame that the singer now weighs 4 stone. (appears to)
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I can never predict my mood but hey..I love music.
Theres an Office Christmas Party/Dance Routine thing going on
just now..I'm talking after the photocopier routine.

Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh I can never predict my mood but hey..I love music.
Theres an Office Christmas Party/Dance Routine thing going on
just now..I'm talking after the photocopier routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_Bb...eature=related
LMAO....Robert Downey Jnr does it for me....
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:50 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no.....we will have to duel. I love him!!!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh no.....we will have to duel. I love him!!!
scratch your eyes out and cut off your wine supplies......I want him
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cleri
scratch your eyes out and cut off your wine supplies......I want him
Lemme think..the eyes I can deal with
Okay he's yours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.