Shutter repairs

Old Aug 6th 2017, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

fergus is on a distinguished road
Default Shutter repairs

Hi All,

I need to replace the motors in a couple of window shutters. Does anyone know someone that can do it for a reasonable price? I am east algarve, tavira.

many thanks.
Old Aug 12th 2017, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shutter repairs

Can't help you out due to location but it would be ideal if someone could recommend you someone with quality motors, within the 1st 3 years of our house being built all but one had to be replaced as they were cheap Chinese shite, 7 years on and all the replacement ones still work. We paid 80€ each motor including fitting.